GES: Requirements for Study Leave With Pay for 2022
GES: Requirements for Study Leave With Pay for 2022: The Ghana Education Service (GES) wishes to bring to the notice of its eligible employees the approved subject areas for Study Leave With Pay for the 2022 academic year. In line with the G.E.S. Study Leave With Pay policy, employees of the service should satisfy the following conditions to qualify for the award of Study Leave With Pay.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
GES Requirements for Study Leave With Pay for 2022
Find below some of the Conditions for the Grant of Study Leave With Pay.
- The minimum number of years to serve before qualifying for the grant of Study Leave With Pay is 3 (three) years of satisfactory service. A beneficiary of Study Leave With Pay shall be bonded for the number of years served at the Institution plus one (1) year.
- An applicant (staff of GES) who has served in a designated deprived area for Two (2) years may be eligible for consideration for the grant of Study Leave With Pay.
- Non-Professional graduate teachers should have served for at least one (1) year before being eligible for any of the Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) courses.
- Staff of the Service returning from Secondment must serve a minimum of two (2) years before they become eligible for Study Leave With Pay.
- Staff of the Service who vacate, leave the service and are re-appointed/re-engaged must serve a minimum of five (5) years before being eligible for Study Leave With Pay.
- A Staff who does not qualify for the grant of Study Leave With Pay in the first year cannot apply again in the second year of his/her studies. The Staff must apply for Study Leave Without Pay to pursue the course.
- A Staff who is eligible for Study Leave With Pay must have a minimum of two (2) years to serve after the course. For example, a Staff who is Fifty-Five (55) years and above cannot apply for Study Leave With Pay to pursue a course that lasts Four (4) years or more. He/She can, however, apply to pursue courses that have a duration of between One (1) and Three (3) years.
- A Staff shall be eligible for Study Leave With Pay subject to the following:
(a) Good conduct and performance
(b) Recommendation by immediate supervisor
How to Get the GES Study Leave With Pay for 2022 Application Form
- Interested persons should see the full steps on how to get the GES 2022 Study Leave With Pay application form here.
- GES: Update on Study Leave With Pay for 2022 Academic year
- How to Apply For GES Study Leave With Pay For 2022
- GES: List of Approved Subjects to Attract Study Leave With Pay for 2022
- GES Recruitment For All Staff – Teachers On Leave
- Apply for Chevening UK Government Scholarships 2021/2022
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]