How to Apply for University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) 2023/2024 Admissions
To complete your application successfully, ensure you have a valid email address, mobile phone number and soft copies of your results slip/transcripts, certificates, passport picture, birth certificate (for mature applicants only) and other documents necessary to support your application.
Log on to www.uew.edu.gh/admissions, select your preferred entry mode to study in the University, Regular/Fulltime, Sandwich, Distance and Postgraduate.
Once you have decided your entry mode, it is time to buy your application form. There are three options available to conveniently buy a form,
- Visit our website on www.uew.edu.gh/admissions to buy form online through MTN, VodaCash and AirtelTigo mobile money platforms.
- Use the shortcode *887*9# to buy a form on all mobile networks in Ghana
- Buy Voucher from:
- GCB Bank
- ADB Bank
- Republic Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Access Bank
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of the application forms for admission to distance programmes are as follows:
- Post-Diploma Applicants – Gh¢255.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Ghana Cedis)
- Direct Applicants – Gh¢255.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Five Ghana Cedis)
- Mature Applicants – Gh¢405.00 (Four Hundred and Five Ghana Cedis – this includes the cost for the entrance exams to be organized by the University)
- Post Graduate Applicants – Gh¢325.00 (Three hundred and twenty-five Ghana Cedis)
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana can purchase a set of Application forms online for US $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars).
Once you have your PIN, click on apply now, then enter your PIN. Where you have a Serial and a PIN enter them as required to progress to the application form.
Proceed to enter your personal details, educational history and results/qualifications, programme choice and attach your supporting documents then submit the application form. You would receive a notification in your email and by text message to your phone when you successfully complete the application form.
Applicants applying for postgraduate programmes should download a Referee Report form and submit to [email protected] after submitting the application forms
Look out for the Progress ID to enable you to continue filling out the application form from whichever point you decide to leave the application before final submission.
Preview the form to ensure all your details provided are accurate and submit. You would then receive a notification of the successful completion of your application in your email and text message.
- How to Apply for UMaT ) 2022/2023 Admissions
- Accra Technical University (ATU) Admission Form 2024/2025
- How to Apply | apply.healthtraining.gov.gh
- UEW New Deadlines for Admissions 2023/2024 Application | Extension of Sale of Application Forms
- How to Buy & Where to Buy College of Education Admission Form – 2023