WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE//IGCSE (Cambridge) ‘A’ & ‘O’ LEVELS/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE (IB) CANDIDATES
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that applications are open for admissions to Degree Programmes of Study at the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Applicants Who Have Examination Results As At The Time Of Application And Applicants Who Will Be Writing Wassce In May/June 2021 Are Eligible To Apply.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
WASSCE/SSSCEHolders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective
GCE/IGCSEHolders with credits in at least Five (5) subjects at the GCE/IGCSE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level. OR ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in Three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
MATURE students who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and /or Interview. OR
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively)in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR
- HNDHolders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
FOREIGN APPLICANTSand all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognised institution.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
Application Processing Fee
- Ghanaian Applicants – Gh¢ 200.00.
- Foreign Applicants – Usd 150.00.
Ghanaian Applicants Are Required To Purchase The E-Voucher From The Ghana Post Offices. Applicants Are Required To Submit Two (2) Copies Of The Online Application And Other Relevant Documents.
Foreign Applicants Are To Generate An E-Voucher From The University’s Website And Follow The Instructions On How To Apply.
Foreign Application Processing Fee, May Be Effected Through Any Of The Following Accounts:
- I) Bank: Ghana Commercial Bank Ltd
Account No: 6031620000208
Account Name: Knust Forex
II) Bank: Ecobank Ghana Limited
Account No: 0211014402813701
Account Name: Knust Rapid Transfer Collection Account (Us Dollar)
Iii) Bank: Uba
Account No: 02008315903213
Account Name: Knust Main Collection Account (Us Dollar)
All Completed Applications Should Be Submitted By Post (Ems/Dhl/Ups/Fedex) To The Deputy Registrar (Academic Affairs) Knust, Kumasi, Ghana On Or Before July 31, 2019.
Any Hand Delivered Application Shall Not Be Processed.
Any Application That Is Not Fully And/ Or Properly Completed At The Time Of Submission Shall Not Be Processed And/Or Considered.
For Information On Programmes Available And Entry Requirements, Kindly Visit Our Website
ALL TOP- UP PROGRAMMES ARE FEE-PAYING ONLY
- Bsc Business Administration (Hnd Holders)
- Doctor Of Pharmacy (Pharm D) Two (2) Years
- Applicants Must Be Practising Pharmacist With Three (3) Years Post Registration Experience
- Applicants Are To Submit Their Completed Online Application To The Dean, Faculty Of Pharmacy, Knust, Kumasi & Head, Knust Office, Accra.
- Date Of Submission – 28th June, 2019
Applicants Should Take Note Of The Following:
- Only Results And/Or Documents Provided By Applicants At The Time Of Submission Of Application Shall Be Considered.
- APPLICANTS (EXCLUDING AWAITING RESULTS CANDIDATES)SHALL INCLUDE IN THEIR APPLICATION FORMS CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES OF THEIR RESULTS SLIPS AND/OR CERTIFICATES.
- APPLICANTS SHALL INCLUDE A CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Applicants Shall Include One Passport Size Photograph With A Light Green Background, Which Must Be Endorsed
- An Applicant’s Failure To Input Examination Details (I.E. Index Number And Year Of Exams)And/ Or Other Relevant Information Properly Online Shall Deny The Applicant Admission To A Programme Of Study At The University
- Admissions To All Programmes Of Study At The University Are Transparently Administered By The Central Undergraduate Admissions Board Without Any Other Considerations And/ Or Solicitations.
- Mandatory Requirement: All Applicants Are Required To Visit The University’s Website To Complete Their Application Process Online. Applicants Are To Use The Login And Pin Number Provided On The E-Voucher For This Purpose.
Any Applicant Who Makes Any Form Of Solicitation To Any Person Or Group Of Persons For The Purpose Of Influencing And/Or Gaining Admission Into The University Does So At His/Her Own Risk.
An Applicant Who Makes A False Declaration Or Withholds Relevant Information May Be Refused Admission. In The Case Where A Student Has Enrolled, He/She Will Be Withdrawn, And May Be Prosecuted.
General Information on the University:
Tel: +233 -3220- 60331
Fax: +233-3220- 60137
Academic Matters including Admissions, Examinations and Student Affairs:
The Deputy Registrar (Academic & Student Affairs)
Tel: +233 -3220- 60444
Fax: +233 -3220- 60137
- KNUST Admission Requirements
- Courses Offered At Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- How to Apply for KNUST 2021/2022 Admissions
- KNUST 2021/2022 Online Application Forms
- KNUST 2021/2022 Admission Cut Off points
- Residence / Accommodation At KNUST
- Check KNUST Application Status
- Universities Offering Engineering Courses In Ghana
- KNUST 2021 Admission Entry Requirements
- KNUST Undergraduate Admission Forms For 2021/2022 Out. – Apply Here
- Bolgatanga Polytechnical University Cut Off Point for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to email@example.com