The management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) wishes to bring to the notice of the general public about the sales of their undergraduate admission form for the 2021-2022 academics year. KNUST Admission for undergraduate students is out.
See the full details of admission requirements, cut-off points, how to apply, cost of admission form, and where to buy the admission form.
KNUST 2021/2022 Undergraduate Admission Requirments
It is announced for the information of prospective Applicants (as specified above) and the general public that application e-vouchers to Degree/Top-Up Programmes of Study at the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Year are now on sale.
WASSCE/SSSCE/ADVANCED LEVEL/MATURE/ABCE/GBCE AND IB CANDIDATES
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXAMINATION RESULTS AS AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION AND APPLICANTS WHO WILL BE WRITING WASSCE IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER, 2021 ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
The Sale of E-Voucher for the online Application is open to the following Applicants:
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR
GENERAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (GBCE) Holders who possess passes in Three Compulsory Subjects including English Language and Mathematics and passes in any Three Elective Subjects.
ADVANCED LEVEL Holders with credits in at least five (5) subjects at the GCE ‘O’ Level (or its equivalent) including English Language and Mathematics plus at least three (3) passes in the relevant subjects at the Advanced Level.
ADVANCED BUSINESS CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (ABCE) Holders with passes in Three compulsory Subjects plus Three optional subjects relevant to the Programme of study, OR Applicants with Stage I of ACCA, ICA, Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) with credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) Core Subjects and credits in three (3) Elective Subjects or Six (6) credits at GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics.
- MATURE STUDENTS who have attained the age of 25 years or above at the time of Application and have credits in Five (5) GCE ‘O Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in addition to passing an Entrance Examination and/or Interview. OR
- WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/ A-D, Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study. OR
- HND Holders with Three (3) years relevant working experience in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirements at WASSCE/SSSCE or Five (5) GCE O’ Level Credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS and all others who have any of the above qualifications or their equivalent from an accredited/recognized institution.
- Applicants from French-speaking Countries must in addition to the Minimum Entry Requirement provide a minimum of a one-year English Proficiency Certificate.
POINTS OF SALE: ALL GHANA POST REGIONAL AND DESIGNATED OFFICES
Application Processing Fee
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 220.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
Ghanaian applicants are required to purchase the e-voucher from the ghana post offices.
Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents.
Foreign applicants are to generate an e-voucher from the university’s website at: (here!) And follow the instructions.
All completed applications should be submitted by post (ems/DHL/ups/FedEx) to:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
KNUST, KUMASI, GHANA
ON OR BEFORE TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2021 except for MATURE APPLICANTS WHO ARE TO SUBMIT ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2021.
Any HAND DELIVERED Application shall not be PROCESSED.
ANY APPLICATION THAT IS NOT FULLY AND/ OR PROPERLY COMPLETED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED AND/OR CONSIDERED.
KNUST Obuasi Campus
- BSc. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BSc. Civil Engineering
- BSc. Materials Engineering
- BSc. Metallurgical Engineering
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering
- BSc. Geomatic Engineering
- BSc. Geological Engineering
- BSc. Environmental Science
- BSc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management/Business Information Technology)
- BSc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management/Management)
- BSc. Business Administration (Marketing/International Business)
- BSc. Business Administration (Accounting/Banking and Finance)
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Midwifery
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Technology
All Top-Up Programmes Are Fee-Paying Only
- BSC BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (HND HOLDERS)
- DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (PHARM D) TWO (2) YEARS
IN CASE OF NUMBER TWO (2):
- Applicants must be practicing pharmacist with three (3) years post-registration experience
- Applicants are to submit their completed online application to the dean, faculty of pharmacy, Knust, Kumasi, or head, knust office, Accra.
- Date of submission – Thursday, September 30, 2021
Applicants should take note of the following:
- Only names that appear on the examination slip(s) shall be recognised by the university.
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms photocopies of their results slips and/or relevant certificates.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. Index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny him/herself admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions committee without any other considerations and/ or solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- Mandatory requirement: all applicants are required to visit the university’s website at (here!) To complete their application process online. Applicants are to use the login and pin number provided on the e-voucher for this purpose.
- Applicants are to note that upon release of the WAEC results, the admission portal would be opened for one (1) week for applicants to make any amendments with respect to their names, index numbers, year of exam, and choice of programmes, etc.
- Universities Offering Engineering Courses In Ghana
- Bolgatanga Polytechnical University Cut Off Point for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- KNUST 2021 Admission Entry Requirements
- How to Access KNUST Online Application Forms- Portal 2021/2022
- University Of Energy And Natural Resource ( UENR ) Admission Requirments
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org