How to Apply For UCC 2021/2022 Students Financial Support – StuFSO Scholarship
How to Apply For UCC 2021/2022 Students Financial Support – StuFSO Scholarship.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The University of Cape Coast does not want a lack of funding to stop any student from his/her professional growth. As a University which provides equal opportunity to all students and wants every student to succeed, they offer a number of financial support options to Needy but brilliant students in their academic pursuits through the Students’ Financial Support Office.
In actualizing its vision and mission statements within the contexts of the core values, StuFSO shall seek to create a financial environment that will enable Needy-but-brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast to complete their studies successfully.
Specifically, StuFSO shall seek to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide financial support in the form of bursaries and scholarships to Needy but brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast.
- Ensure transparency in administering financial assistance to students.
- Identify university-based paid jobs that could be offered to students by the University to support their upkeep and training needs without compromising their academic work.
- Engage in aggressive fundraising activities for the sustainability of StuFSO.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/ Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth.
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular or distance programmes.
- Must have completed at least one academic year of studies.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
- Be brilliant/promising as determined by the University.
- Be making excellent academic progress as determined by the University.
- check Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5.
- check Applicant must have an institutional email.
- check Undergraduate applicants must complete the first academic year.
The following supporting documents are required
- Check a Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport).
- Check a Scanned copy of the death certificate in case of the death of a parent.
How to Apply
- Visit the apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh
- Create an account using the Sign-Up button.
- Complete the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Short-listed applications will be invited to a selection interview.
Deadline: 20th September 2021
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for an interview
- UCC Scholarship for Students of the College of Distance Education (CoDE)
- How to Apply For UCC Scholarship For Needy But Brilliant/Promising Students (Regular Students Only)
- UCC Awards Scholarship for Needy But Brilliant Students
- University of Ghana SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022
- UCC: Invitation to the Maiden Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship Award Ceremony
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.