Update On UEW 27th Congregation | First Session
Update On UEW 27th Congregation | First Session – The 2022 Graduands of the University of Education, Winneba, and the general public are hereby informed that the First Session of the 27th Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas, and certificates to Regular and Sandwich students will be held in person from Monday, March 27, 2023, to Saturday, April 1, 2023, at the Jophus Anamuah Mensah Conference Centre, North Campus, Winneba, as follows:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Date Schedules and Venues For UEW 27th Congregation
|Mon., March 27, 2023
|Faculty of Science Education (Asante-Mampong)
Faculty of Agriculture Education
Faculty of Education and General Studies
Faculty of Environment and Health Education
Faculty of Business Education (Kumasi)
|Tues., March 28, 2023
|Faculty of Vocational Education
Faculty of Technical Education
Faculty of Applied Science and Mathematics
Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences
|Wed., March 29, 2023
|Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education
Faculty of Educational Studies
|Thurs., March 30, 2023
|Faculty of Foreign Languages Education
Faculty of Science Education (Winneba)
|Fri., March 31, 2023
|Faculty of Home Economics Education
Faculty of Social Sciences Education
|Sat., April 1, 2023
|School of Creative Arts
School of Business
School of Graduate Studies
How to Register For UEW 27th Congregation
Graduands who wish to be presented at the ceremony should log on to the UEW website and provide the details required for registration. Registration commences on MONDAY, MARCH 13, 2023.
Note to All UEW Graduands:
- The closing date for registration is FRIDAY, MARCH 24, 2023, at 12:00 NOON.
- NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY.
- PRESENTATION WILL BE EN MASSE, EXCEPT Ph.D. AND FIRST CLASS GRADUANDS.
- Graduands should collect their academic gowns at the Faculty of Social Sciences Education, North Campus, Winneba.
- Graduands should be seated at the Congregation Venue by 8:30 am on the date of the Congregation in academic dress appropriate to their Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates.
- There will be accredited photographers covering the event and graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
- Graduands are expected to produce their Clearance Chits and Student Identification Cards or any National Photo Identification Card to collect their Certificates.
Dress Code for the Congregation
- The dress code for the Congregation is formal, e.g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENT AT THE CEREMONY
ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBSERVE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
- UDS 21st Congregation to be Held in November Via Zoom
- Update on UEW 26th Congregation | Second Session
- UEW 25th Special Virtual Congregation |Second Session – Virtual Mode
- SDD-UBIDS Maiden Congregation Ceremony For 2022
- University of Ghana July 2022 Congregation
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]