AAMUSTED 2023 Admission Notice To All Fresh Students
The Management of Akenten Appiah-Menka University of skill Training and Entrepreneurial Development bring to the notice all the fresh students of the institutions. Students admitted for the 2023/2024 Academic can find below the full admission notice from the management.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Table of Contents
AAMUSTED 2023 Reopening Arrangement For Fresh Students
Please, note the following:
- Arrival of Fresh students: 14th January 2023
- Orientation: 16th – 20th January 2023
- Registration: 16th – 27th January 2023
- Medical Exam: 16th – 27th January 2023
AAMUSTED 2023 Fee Payment Structure
If you have financial challenges, you may pay a minimum of 30% of the school fee within two weeks from the
date of issuance of this letter, to secure your admission and subsequently top it up to 70% by close of
registration, to enable you register.
You will then pay the remaining 30% before second semester registration ends. However, you are advised to
make full payment of your school fees if you have no financial challenges. Receipts of fees paid must be
submitted to the Faculty Accountant for verification.
What to Do When you Report to Campus
- First, you are to submit your fee payment slip to the Faculty Accounts Office for verification. Ensure that
appropriate SRC, JCRC and other Association dues are settled too.
- All additional payments after a first payment should be done using the same Applicant number.
- Fresh students are to register at their departments only after clearance at the Faculty Finance Office.
- Graduate students at Kumasi campus are to register at the School of Graduate Studies at the Reynolds
Okai Building (ROB) and those at Mampong campus may contact the Academic Affairs office only after
clearance at the Faculty Finance Office.
- You are advised to come along with originals of certificates and other documents you used to secure
admission, for verification purposes. Verification of certificates would be done at the various departments.
- Index Numbers would be generated for you in due course.
- Students are advised to read from the noticeboards, any other information that is necessary.
Once again, akwaaba!!!
NB: Don’t pay monies to any person(s)/account(s) other than what is stated in the admission letter
For enquiries, call or WhatsApp Kumasi: 0506476245/0322497892 or Mampong: 0205243632/0506476198
The University has limited vacancies for accommodation on campus for interested students. Hall
accommodation is given on first-come, first-served bases.
To secure campus hall accommodation, note the following:
- Make full payment of your school fees
- Submit copies of your payment receipt(s) and admission letter to the Hall Manager and pick a chit to
pay your hall fee at the bank.
- Return a copy of the payment receipt to the Hall Manager and register for a room.
AAMUSTED Hall Contacts:
- Opoku Ware II Hall
- Autonomy Hall
- Atwima Hall
- Amaniampong Hall
- New Hostel
- AAMUSTED Re-Opening Date for 2nd Semester – 2021/2022
- AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Arrangement (Date and Fees 2021)
- UEW 2020/2021 Academic Year First Semester Schedules For Fresh and Continuing Students
- AAMUSTED Fees Schedule For 2023/2024
- UDS Re-Opening Date For the First Trimester of the 2020/2021
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]