Apply: Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program 2020
The Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program is a 6-month funded intensive entrepreneurship, leadership, and business training that provides early-stage social entrepreneurs of under the age of 30 years, with the resources they need to discover opportunities, unlock their potential and create an impact in their local communities.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The program seeks to identify, inspire, and empower 30 young social entrepreneurs to recognize opportunities, explore innovative approaches, mobilize resources, manage risks, and build viable social enterprises. The program will also invest a minimum total of $15000 in grant funding to top fellows during the program.
The Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program is looking for self-starters, leaders, change-makers who are building viable businesses and creating impact in their local communities and beyond. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The venture must be solving a clear problem in the community
- There must be a viable and tested solution already in place (not just an idea)
- The social venture should have a viable business model
- The venture should have at least some paying customers or making revenue in the past 6 months.
- There should be ambition by the founder of the venture to grow to achieve large scale impact
- The applicant can commit to attending weekly sessions (every Saturday) in Nairobi from August 2020 to December 2020
- The applicant can commit to doing weekly tasks in relation to their venture
- The applicant must be working either full time or at least 30 hrs per week in their venture
- The applicant must be below 30 years of age when applying
- The venture is legally registered in Kenya or in the process of registration
Why Join The Africa Yes 2020 Program
- Leadership and Business Acumen Skills
- Build & Grow Your Venture
- Access Funding Up to 15000 Usd
- Access Networks, Mentors & Opportunities
- Access 3 Months Co-Working Space
How to Apply
Application Deadline: Apply before 31st May 2020Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program 2020
For more information, visit the Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program.
- NABCO YouStart Application Portal, What’s Entailed & How to Apply
- NABCO/NBSSI MasterCard Program – Young African Works Application, What does it Entailed? See Details Below
- Kosmos Innovation Center (KIC) 2022 AgriTech Challenge Classic
- Apply Now: Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa 2021-2022
- How to Apply For Mastercard Foundation /NBSSI COVID-19 Relief Fund
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]