Apply Now: Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa 2021-2022
Through the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa, we are supporting early-stage Black-founded startups and startups that are benefitting the Black community on the continent.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
We want to bridge the existing fundraising gap for Black startup founders in Africa’s fast-growing technology landscape. This non-dilutive $3 million fund is allocated across a pipeline of 50 investable startups in Africa.
The fund is open to all startups that meet the criteria, with priority given to Google for Startups Accelerator and Partner program alumni. This fund will be given along with mentorship support and Google platform credits to help the startups grow.
Who Should Apply?
The Black Founders Fund is intended for startups with self-identifying Black leaders or companies directly supporting the Black community. We encourage established startups based in Africa who are seeking seed-stage funding to apply.
We’re currently accepting applicants from the following countries in Africa: Botswana, Cameroun, Cote D’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Who is eligible?
Here are our eligibility criteria:
A startup that is:
- Headquartered in Africa or has a legal presence on the continent
- Building for Africa and a global market
- Creating jobs has growth potential to raise more funding, and making an impact
With a founding team that is:
- Diverse, with at least one Black C-level founding member
- Directly supporting the Black community
- Technology startups with a live product in market or business where technology is core to their ability to scale (not for consultancies or not-for-profits)
- Compatibility with Google products—our products can accelerate their growth
How much funding is offered to selected startups?
Each startup will receive either $50,000 or $100,000. Funding varies according to each startup’s product development stage, current needs, and how much they’ve already raised.
How to Apply?
Interested Startups with the above eligibility can apply for the Fund through this link not later than July t, 2021.
Applications are open now through July 7, 2021.
- Business 123, An On-Air-Radio Program Transforming And Supporting SMES In Northern Ghana.
- UEW Notice On Renewal of Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021/2022
- OpexPrize Techpreneurship: Apply for a GHC 10,000 Seed Fund Support
- Apply: Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program 2020
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Turkey
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]