Apply Now: Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa 2021-2022
Through the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund Africa, we are supporting early-stage Black-founded startups and startups that are benefitting the Black community on the continent.
We want to bridge the existing fundraising gap for Black startup founders in Africa’s fast-growing technology landscape. This non-dilutive $3 million fund is allocated across a pipeline of 50 investable startups in Africa.
The fund is open to all startups that meet the criteria, with priority given to Google for Startups Accelerator and Partner program alumni. This fund will be given along with mentorship support and Google platform credits to help the startups grow.
Who Should Apply?
- Business 123, An On-Air-Radio Program Transforming And Supporting SMES In Northern Ghana.
- UEW Notice On Renewal of Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021/2022
- UEW Vice- Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund for Brilliant But Needy Students Closing Date Extended
- OpexPrize Techpreneurship: Apply for a GHC 10,000 Seed Fund Support
- Apply: Africa Young Entrepreneur Support (YES) Program 2020
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to email@example.com