GNFS: Fire Service Shortlisted Applicants Screening Dates, Venue and Exams Schedules
GNFS: Fire Service Shortlisted Applicants Screening Dates, Venue, and Exams Schedules:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The Recruitment Process for the Ghana National Fire Service involves 4 main stages,i.e Online Application, Documentation, Physical Body/Medical Screening, and a Written/Aptitude Test. Successful applicants at each stage shall be notified via SMS for subsequent processes. NB: Only Qualified Applicants Would Further Be Engaged.
The GNFS is an equal opportunity offering agency and does not engage any middlemen in any operations. Applicants are entreated to rely on info posted on the portal only and from the official mass messaging.
What are GNFS Screening Centres For 2021 Recruitment?
All Applicants are to note that the Screening Centre for each of the 16 Regions are the various GNFS headquarters in the same regions and the Tema Headquarters is the second screening centre for Accra Candidates.
What are the Documents to Be submitted at the GNFS Screening Centres?
Shortlisted/Selected applicants for the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Recruitment who will be attending the Screening, Aptitude Test, and Medical Exams are to bring the following documents to their various selected screening centres.
- A copy of your online application printout
- Original Copy Of your Biometric Birth Certificate
- Original copy Of Your BECE Certificate
- Original copy of your SSCE/WASSCE Certificate
- Original Copies of your Degree/HND Certificates
- National Identification Card/Passport
- Passport size photograph
Any applicants that failed to submit any of the documents stated above may not be allowed to take part in the screening exercise, hence disqualified from further proceedings.
Click Here to See what to do if you haven’t received a Message from GNFS today!
How to Check the GNFS Shortlisted Applicants List?
First Visit Fire Service Recruitment Portal at https://gognfs.com/
Once you are on the page, to access the Fire service Selected Applicants list, you’ll need to enter your application code in the Space provided.
Now click on the submit button to view the GNFS Shortlisted/Selected applicants lists.
Congratulation if your name is part of the selected applicants for further proceedings.
Ghana national fire service medical examination date, ghana fire service aptitude test questions and answers, ghana national fire service medical test, ghana national fire service protocol 2021, age limit for ghana fire service 2021/2022, ghana fire service latest news, ghana national fire service protocol forms 2021.
- GIS: Immigration Service Shortlisted Applicants Screening Dates, Venue and Exams Schedules
- GNFS: Fire Service Screening, See What to Do if You’ve not Received Message (SMS)
- GNFS 2021 Recruitment, What’s Next After Aptitude Test
- GNFS Various Regional Screening Centres with Their Contact Details
- GIS, GNFS & Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test, See Most FQAs By Applicants
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.