Guideline For Civil Service Online Graduate Entrance Examination 2021
The Office of the Head of the Civil Service (OHCS) is pleased to announce the schedule and guidelines for the 2021 edition of the Civil Service Graduate Entrance Examination for recruitment to the Service for the years 2022/2023.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Graduate applicants who successfully submitted an online application through the OHCS recruitment portal will receive an SMS notification bearing further details on the examination.
- Date: Monday, 30th August 2021
- Time: 10am – 12 noon
1.0 INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES BEFORE THE EXAMINATION
- Examination Requirement
Candidates are required to use the following to access the Online Examination;
- A desktop/laptop computer with an Internet Browser NB: Usage of phones is strongly discouraged
- Stable Internet access for the duration of the examination. Turn off all incoming calls if you are using your phone as a hotspot.
- Account Verification
Candidates will be provided with an Index Number and Password. Upon receiving this, candidates are required to visit the examination portal accessible through the Applications menu on www.ohcs.gov.gh or https://exams.nilhav.tech/ and follow the steps below:
- Click “SIGN IN”
- Type in your “Index Number” and “Password” received from OHCS
- Verify your account name
- Examination Structure
This paper test your Analytical Writing Skills. There are Six (6) Questions in all. Candidates are required to ANSWER ONLY THREE (3) questions. QUESTIONS ONE (1) AND TWO (2) ARE COMPULSORY, and any other question. Your answer for each question should NOT EXCEED Five Hundred (500) words.
To participate in the Examination, candidates are required to make a ONE-TIME NON-REFUNDABLE payment of GH¢ 50.00 as examination fees. Service charges from your network or the service provider applies. Candidates will be notified of the time to make payments. On the day of payment, refer to the “payment procedure” in item 4.0 below for further details.
2.0 INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES DURING THE EXAMINATION
- Read all instructions carefully
- Read the terms and conditions for the examination and “Tick” the check box at the button of the page to accept terms and conditions for the examination. Candidate will not see questions if box is not ticked.
- Do Not “CLOSE” or Use the “BACK” Button on your Internet Browser once the examination has commenced. This will result in the loss of examination data, which has not yet been submitted. Instead, use the “PREVIOUS” and “NEXT” button to move between questions.
- Review your scripts Before Submitting.
- At the end of the Examination, once you click “Submit” you will not be able to go back to make any changes.
- Do not solicit external assistance during the examination. If reported and this is proven your result will be cancelled.
3.0 PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Payments are to be made through Mobile Money on the OHCS examination portal by following the procedures below;
- Click “SIGN IN”
- Login with your credentials (Index Number and Password)
- Under the All Exam category, Click “Take Exam”
- Click “BUY NOW” and follow Mobile Money Payment process below
Mobile Money Payment Process
- Click “Mobile Money”
- Input Mobile Money number
- Click “Submit”
- Click on your service provider (MTN, AirtelTigo, Vodafone)
- Dail *789*9# on your mobile device and wait for payment prompt
- Authorise payment on your mobile device
- Click “Confirm” on your computer device
- Click “Continue”
NOTE: In case of interruptions during Step “5” of the Mobile Money payments procedure, you may have to check the approval system of your mobile network, and activate your pending transactions using (AirtelTigo Money – *110#, MTN – *170)
For further enquiries, kindly call: 0302 963 897/ 0302 941 704, 0302941702, 0302941682, 0302941678, 0302952400, 0302963776
- NIA Schedule and Guidelines For 2021 Recruitment Entrance Examination
- How to Pay Your UPSA Fees Using Mobile Money or Debit/Credit Card
- BECE 2022 Private Candidate : See How to Register for 2022 Examination
- How to Register, Access, Check, Print and Download your E-Payslip Online
- How to Buy WASSCE 2022 Results Checker – Check Your Results on Phone
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]