Head of Technology Needed at Bayport Savings and Loans PLC
The Head of technology is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. Using an active and practical approach, to direct all employees in IT and Digital departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
working with the Chief Operating Officer, this person provides sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business while ensuring policies and procedures conform to the standard and regulatory requirements.
The head of Technology is also responsible for setting, driving, and executing the digital roadmap for the business to develop a contextual, interactive, and digital experience that provides unparalleled prospect and customer engagement.
- Liaise with all problem resolution groups to reduce the impact of incidents and problems and to prevent recurrence of incidents.
- Close of all problem records formally once the problem report (RCA) has been completed and distributed to stakeholders
- Facilitate, document, and follow-up on all activities relating to problem investigation and review.
- Analyse historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur.
- Identify the underlying causes of incidents and preventing recurrences.
- Facilitate the development of workarounds or other solutions to incidents.
- Resolve all critical events generated and/or reported to the Service Desk.
Drive Business Strategy
- Capture and channel the energy of individuals’ personal strategies for exploiting Information technology, aligned and backed by a corporate purpose to maximize total value, innovate, constrain overall cost, and mitigate risk.
Leverage Technology across Business Units
- Enhance TAT via consistent training and effective process improvement through workflow system automation.
Revenue generation and cost reduction
- Maximize total value while reducing overall cost by effective negotiation, Innovation, planning and decision making.
- Ensure IT systems and decisions are optimum, and necessary policies for enhancements are adhered to while enhancing or leveraging on existing IT infrastructure
- Provide and support effective enterprise tools and platforms for business interactions.
- Minimum of First Degree qualification in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- A Masters’ Degree in a related field would be an added advantage
- Certification in IT Service Management – at least Foundation Level, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) qualifications.
- Other IT governance-related certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7-years hands-on post qualification experience (2 of which should be in a leadership role).
How to Apply
Interested Persons should Submit their CV and Application on the company’s official Website.
Closing Date:10 October 2020
- Monitory and Recovery Manager Needed at Rural Bank
- Apply Now: Data Entry Clerks Job At WAEC
- Maintenance Planner Job Vacancy Available at Voltic Ghana Limited
- College Finance Officer Needed at The University of Ghana
- Customer Service Officer Needed at Reputable Company
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org