How Register For UG Virtual Matriculation Ceremony 2020/2021 Academic year
The Management of the University of Ghana (Legon) brings to the notice of all freshmen about the dates schedules for the Registration of the Matriculation Ceremony for the 2020/2021 academic year. Students are to follow the below guide to register and participate in the virtual matriculation ceremony.
UG Virtual Matriculation Ceremony
Per the statutes of the University of Ghana:
- A student admitted to the university shall take the Matriculation oath and sign the Matriculation Register.
- A student who fails to sign the Matriculation Register may be prevented from graduating by the university
Following the decision of the Business and Executive Committee, Matriculation this year will be decentralized and organized at the College level.
However due to the surge in COVID 19 cases. Matriculation for the 2020/2021 academic year will be held virtually at 9:30 a.m on 6th February 2021.
Prior to this date, all fresh students are to individually sign the Matriculation Register per the following link https://sts.ug.edu.gh at the registration portal which is available at the University’s Website.
The Matriculation Register must be signed by each fresh student before the 6th of February 2021.
Further details on the links for the college’s live-streamed ceremony will be made available in the due course.
All must kindly take note and comply accordingly.
- KTU Virtual Matriculation Ceremony For The 2020/2021 Academic Year
- UDS 2020/2021 Virtual Matriculation Ceremony Rescheduled Date
- How to Join and Watch the UCC Virtual Matriculation Ceremony
- KNUST Online Matriculation Oath, See How to Take Part
- How to Livestream UMaT 16th Virtual Matriculation Ceremony
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.