How to Check & Print College of Education 2020 GES appointment letter
The Ghana Education Service has released the appointment letters for the newly trained teachers who completed Colleges of Education in 2017, 2018, 2019 and has passed their licensure examination with the one-year compulsory national service.
Applicants who fall under this category can, by this notice check their application status, print, and download the appointment letter using the below steps.
How to check and Print GES appointment letter
To access the appointment letters, you’ll need to visit the GES recruitment portal through the link
Once you’re on the page, you need to purchase an eVoucher Card for only GHC10.00 before you can proceed.
After purchasing the card, you then click on the “CoE Appointments tab” As shown below.
Now Enter your Index Number and eVoucher Card number in the empty space provided
Crosscheck and click on Submit, to see your application status.
Appointees expected to report to the Regional Directors with their appointment letters and certificates for further directives.
- GES Graduate Appointment Letters/Postings is Out: See How to Check & Download Yours
- How check, Download and Print Ghana College of Education Admission Letter
- UCC 2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission List is Out: See How to Check Here
- BECE 2020 School Placement is Out, See How to Check Using Phone & PC
- Ghana Education Service Recruitment (Appointment of New Teachers)
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com