James Madison Graduate Fellowships 2021-22-23
The James Madison Memorial Fellowship Foundation offers $24,000 James Madison Graduate Fellowships to individuals desiring to become outstanding teachers of the American Constitution at the secondary school level.
Fellowship applicants compete only against other applicants from the states of their legal residence. As funding permits, the Foundation plans to offer one fellowship per state per year.
An independent Fellowship Selection Committee will evaluate all valid applications submitted by the annual deadline. The Fellowship Selection Committee reviews and rates each application on a merit basis. The Fellowship Selection Committee will then recommend to the Foundation the top applicants to be awarded a James Madison Fellowship.
Candidates must meet the following requirements in other to be able to apply for the James Madison Graduate Fellowships.
- The award is available for both domestic and international students.
- Applicants must participate in full-time study at a US accredited institution based in the United States.
- The award is available for graduate courses offered in the University.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Proven English proficiency.
The maximum amount of each award is $24,000, prorated over the period of study, and in no case shall the award exceed $12,000 for one academic year of study. Normally, Fellows receive less than these maximum amounts.
Payments are made only for the actual costs of tuition, required fees, and books (as well as room and board if required to live away from your principal residence), and are made only for the minimum number of credits required for the award of the degree.
How to Apply
Interested persons can submit an online application for the fellowship through this link.
Note that: You can only submit an application if you’re enrolled in a graduate program at any US accredited institution based in the United States.
Applications for 2022 Fellowships will open on Constitution Day, September 17, 2021. You can select “Notify Me” on the main scholarship page to get an update when it is live. The deadline to submit the 2022 application is March 1, 2022.
- International Undergraduate Financial Aid at Worcester State University, USA
- Apply: Africa House Fellowship Programs for 2020/2021 Academics At New York University
- Government of Canada Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021/22
- Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships in Australia
- Fully-Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill 2020/21
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org