KNUST Applications for Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary for 2020/2021 Academic Year
Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Table of Contents
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing full-time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need – Maximum of One Page Only
- Admission Letter
- Updated Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other Awards or Certificates (if any).
Application Forms could be downloaded from the University Website (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme, and Phone Number(s) boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12, and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before Friday, 5th March 2021 by 3:00 pm prompt.
- KNUST Kingdom Bookshop and Stationary Bursary For 2021/2022
- KNUST Bursary Applications for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) 2021/2022 Bursary For Brilliant But Needy Students
- KNUST SRC KBN Bursary for 2021/2022 Academic Year
- KNUST Bursary Applications for 2022/2023 Academic Year
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]