KNUST Call For Applications to ACCESS Virtual Stay Sponsorships 2021
The “African Centre for Career Enhancement & Skills Support (ACCESS)”, a consortium of six African Universities (Benin, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and Tunisia) and the University of Leipzig in Germany is financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
It seeks to analyse the employability of university graduates within the African context. The programme aims to research how graduates in Africa search and find work and build up their careers, and to develop and test innovative concepts for employability promotion at Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) in Africa.
Despite the limitations in international mobility, the ACCESS Centre seeks to facilitate the advanced development of innovative ideas, methods, and training approaches by lecturers in order to push the issue of employability and ideally open up career paths for students.
Therefore, the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) will be providing three virtual stay sponsorships. The beneficiaries will be enabled to focus on developing solutions in the field of e-Coaching (Capacity Building) or University-Business Linkages for three months and to disseminate the results in the ACCESS network channels. Mobility is not included. The beneficiaries will be working from home and collaborating via Zoom.
What we offer:
- The virtual stay sponsorship will provide you a funding of usually 975 EUR per month for the duration of 3 months (October – December 2021) in order to facilitate dedicated work on the development of your idea, method, or training approach
- Close interaction and workshops with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). Dissemination of the outcome of your work in the ACCESS channels with your name as the author
- Promotion of the best and publishable results within the ACCESS Network
- A certificate of the ACCESS Centre as a reference for your personal professional development
- Access to the international ACCESS network to enhance your professional network
You Can Apply if
- You have recently completed at least an above-average Masters degree (not more than 6 years ago) or you are actively involved in teaching and research
- You want to propose an idea/method or teaching approach that solves a pressing challenge in the field of e-Coaching (Capacity Building) or University-Business Linkages
- You want to make this product of yours known in the ACCESS network and beyond
- You are eager to contribute to change the employment perspective of African talents
How to Apply:
- Submit your CV and a motivation letter that lines out how you want to address e-Coaching (Capacity Building) or University-Business Linkages related problems to.
ACCESS Project, KNUST
Email: [email protected]
- Be sure to include a precise problem statement including the definition of the groups affected
- Demonstrate your ability to deliver a solution
How Does the Selection Process Work
- A committee of 3 experts from KNUST will choose the beneficiaries of this measure based on the qualification (CV) and the motivation.
- The decision of each partner will be presented in the ACCESS Board meeting
The ACCESS Network is eager to see changes inspired by you! Apply Now!
Women and people with disabilities will be selected preferentially in case of equal qualification.
DEADLINE: September 20,2021, 12pm (GMT)
- KNUST Various Departments/offices and their Contact Details
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation MSc 2020/2021 Scholarship For African Students
- Check KNUST 2021/2022 Admission Status
- NABCO/NBSSI MasterCard Program – Young African Works Application, What does it Entailed? See Details Below
- KUNST 2020/2021 Nursing Access Admission Forms Now On Sale
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.