How to Apply For KNUST Undergraduate Awaiting Admission Form- 2023/2024
How to Apply For KNUST Undergraduate Awaiting Admission Form- 2023/2024: The management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) wishes to bring to the notice of the general public about the sales of their undergraduate admission form for the 2023-2024 academic year. KNUST Admission for undergraduate students is out.
Applicants who have examination results as at the time of application and applicants who will be writing WASSCE in September/October 2023 are eligible to apply.
WASSCE/SSSCE Holders who have credits (A1-C6/A-D Respectively) in the following Three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science plus credits (A1-C6/ A-D) in Three Elective Subjects with an Aggregate Score of 24 or better in the relevant Area of Study.
How to Apply For KNUST Undergraduate Admission Using Awaiting Results
All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in September/October 2023 are eligible to apply for the KNUST Admission. All they need to do is to buy the admission form at any of the Regional Ghana Post offices and their designated office.
Application Processing Fee
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS – GH¢ 250.00.
- FOREIGN APPLICANTS – USD 150.00.
Ghanaian applicants are required to purchase the e-voucher from the ghana post offices.
Applicants are required to submit two (2) copies of the online application and other relevant documents.
Foreign applicants are to generate an e-voucher from the university’s website at: (here!) And follow the instructions.
All completed applications should be submitted by post (ems/DHL/ups/FedEx) to:
The Deputy Registrar
Knust, Kumasi, Ghana
On Or Before October 31, 2023, Except For Mature Applicants Who Are To Submit On Or Before september 29, 2023.
Any Hand-Delivered Application Shall Not Be Processed.
Any Application That Is Not Fully And/ Or Properly Completed At The Time Of Submission Shall Not Be Processed And/Or Considered.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- Only names that appear on the examination slip(s) shall be recognised by the university.
- Only results and/or documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of application shall be considered.
- Applicants (excluding awaiting results candidates) shall include in their application forms photocopies of their results slips and/or relevant certificates.
- Applicants shall include a certified true copy of their birth certificate.
- Applicants shall include one passport size photograph with a light green background
- An applicant’s failure to input examination details (i.e. Index number and year of exams) and/ or other relevant information properly online shall deny him/herself admission to a programme of study at the university
- Admissions to all programmes of study at the university are transparently administered by the central undergraduate admissions committee without any other considerations and/ or solicitations. Any applicant who makes any form of solicitation to any person or group of persons for the purpose of influencing and/or gaining admission into the university does so at his/her own risk.
- Mandatory requirement: all applicants are required to visit the university’s website at (here!) To complete their application process online. Applicants are to use the login and pin number provided on the e-voucher for this purpose.
- Applicants are to note that upon release of the WAEC results, the admission portal would be opened for one (1) week for applicants to make any amendments with respect to their names, index numbers, year of exam, and choice of programmes, etc.
There you have it. How to Apply For KNUST Undergraduate Awaiting Admission Form- 2023/2024.
- Extension Of Deadline For KNUST 2023/2024 Awaiting Forms
- How to Buy KNUST Admission Forms Using Mobile Money – Apply for 2023/2024
- Check KNUST 2021/2022 Admission Status
- KNUST Undergraduate Admission Forms For 2023/2024 Out. – Apply Here
- KNUST Admission Form-2023/2024, How to Buy & Where to Buy