Programme Officer Needed at Options Consultancy Services
The Programme Officer will be responsible for providing programmatic, operational, financial, and administrative assistance to the Ghana Somubi Dwumadie (Ghana Participation Programme), ensuring it is delivered effectively, efficiently, and to a high standard. A key function of this role would be supporting the management of operations and logistics, office management, programme budget support, providing inputs to programme reports, and developing project management systems.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The Programme Officer will work closely with the Programme Manager who will have an overview of their responsibilities. They will have the opportunity to directly engage with the programme team based in Ghana and occasionally with the UK based team in order to successfully deliver this complex programme.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role of which one year would have been providing similar support to a health, disability and/or mental health programme
- Experience in budgeting, project planning, financial and narrative report writing
- Experience in distance management of relations between a head office and an internationally-based team
- Demonstratable experience of managing complex logistics arrangements and supporting operations aspect for programmes, including local, regional and international travel
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic, and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, including under-represented groups, specifically women and people with disabilities “
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- Overseas candidates require a valid Ghana work permit.
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 17 August 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be held the week 24th August
- Customer Support Representative Vacancy at Hubtel Limited
- Chief Operating Officer Job Available at Page Executive
- Programmes Manager Job Vacancy at STAR Ghana Foundation
- Retail Systems Engineer Position Available at Hubtel Limited
- Head of Tech for Development Needed at Tony Blair Institute for Global Change
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]