Requirements for 2022/2023 Admission at AAMUSTED, Kumasi and Asante Mampong Campuses
Requirements for 2022/2023 Admission at AAMUSTED, Kumasi, and Asante Mampong Campuses:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Applications are open for the interested person to apply for admission at the AAMUSTED, Kumasi, and Asante Mampong Campuses, formally UEW Kumasi and Mampong Campuses. AAmusted is a new university that was curved from the 4 campuses of the University of Education, Winneba. The combination of two campuses (Kumasi and Mampong) of the Former University of Education, Winneba (UEW) gave birth to the AAMUSTED.
Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must have the following
- Valid personal email
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified diplomas and transcripts
- A digital passport photo with the following requirements:
- Picture Dimension must be 450 x 450 pixels
- The file format for the passport picture must be a jpeg
- All supporting documents must be a pdf
- Full face, front view, and opened eyes.
- Make sure the photo presents a full head from the top of the hair to shoulders.
- Take photos in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
Table of Contents
How to apply.
Obtain an Application Voucher from the following places:
- GCB Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- GT Bank
- Ghana Post
- Yaa Asantewaa Rural Bank
- United Bank Africa
- Consolidated Bank Ghana
- Fidelity Bank
- Cal Bank
- Cash Office, AAMUSTED – Kumasi & Mampong Campuses
Cost of Online Application Forms
Direct applicants – GH¢200.00
Post-Diploma applicants – GH¢200.00
Mature applicants – GH¢300.00
Graduate applicants – GH¢250
International applicants – US$100.00
The following requirements are to be met in addition to other programme specific requirements.
Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
- WASSCE certificate holders must have at least six (6) credit passes (A1-C6) including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant electives subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- SSSCE certificate holders must possess six (6) credit passes or better (A-D) in three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as three (3) relevant elective subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
- School Certificate/GCE Holders must have Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects. They must also satisfy the Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen
One of the following qualifications: Automotive Technology; Motor Vehicle Technician III (MVT III), Mechanical Technology; Mechanical Engineering Technician III (MET III), Construction Technology; Construction Technician Certificate III and Electricals/Electronics Technology; Electrical Technician Engineering.
POST-DIPLOMA APPLICANTS (Diploma Holders)
They must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence in a relevant field of study from a recognised institution. (Successful Post-Diploma applicants may be placed at Level 200 or 300 of the four-year degree programme depending on their academic qualifications)
Applicant should possess:
- A researched Master’s Degree in the relevant field of study from an accredited institution.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above in the courses offered at the Master’s degree level.
- At least grade ‘B’ in the dessertation presented for the Master’s degree.
Applicant must have:
- A good first degree (2nd Class Lower or better in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
- A Pass in a selection interview and/or entrance examination to be organized by the Department.
For enquiries, please call
Kumasi: 0322497892 / 0506476208/ 0506476245 / 0322497893
Asante Mampong: 0501613082 / 0506476198
- Nursing and Midwifery Programme At AAMUSTED – 2022/2023
- Programmes/Courses offered At AAMUSTED for 2022/2023 Admission
- AAMUSTED Sandwich Shortlisted Applicants List 2021/2022
- Regional Maritime University 2022/2023 Entry Requirements
- Date Schedule For AAMUSTED Mature Entrance Examination For 2021/2022
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]