The Institue for Educational Research and Innovation Studies (IERIS) in collaboration with the School of Graduate Studies (SGS) is organising seminar series for Graduate (PhD and MPhil) students on research and thesis writing. The seminars are aimed at helping students to develop more confidence and the ability to undertake extensive research and write a good thesis.
Specifically, the seminars intend to:
- Prepare students for research and thesis writing
- Increase understanding of the process of research in education Support students in preparing thesis proposal for presentation Take students through research methods in education
- Help students to develop capacity for data management Sharpen students’ academic writing skills
- Provide hands-on experiences, opportunity for experience
All Doctoral and MPhil students in the university are encouraged to participate in the seminars. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the seminars will be conducted virtually and students can participate by registering and joining the sessions.
The seminar series takes place from Tuesday, October 13, 2020, to Tuesday, February 9, 2021.
Download the attachment for a detailed programme outline here.
Visit the official page for further details on how to register for the seminar
- Uds Postgraduate Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- 2020 Basic Education Certificate Examination (B.E.C.E) Kick Off Today – Details Below
- Courses Offered at SDD-UBIDS-Formerly UDS WA CAMPUS
- How to Apply For Mastercard Foundation /NBSSI COVID-19 Relief Fund
- WAEC Updated Timetable for Private Candidate (NOVDEC 2020)
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org