Sample of Integrated Science 1 & 2 Virtual Mock Examination For 2021 BECE Candidates
The 2021 BECE examination is likely to start in two to three months from now according to some sources, and as a student who will be sitting for the WAEC 2021 Basic Certificate Examination, there is the need to learn well so you’ll be able to pass your exams.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing
In preparation for the examination, one needs to revisit some past questions including their Districts or Regional MOCKS Exams. In our previous article, we have discussed most of the MOCKS examination Questions in almost all the subjects.
In today’s article, we are going to give out another MOCK examination past question which may be helpful to you.
So without wasting much time, below are samples of Integrated Science 1 & 2 Virtual Mock Examination For 2021 BECE Candidates. You can go through them and leave us a comment below the article if you need further help or have a question.
SECTION A – Objectives Question and Answers
1. The particle of soil which gives a gritty feeling when rubbed between the fingers is
2. The physical property that refers to how rough or smooth a soil is known as,
B. air content
C. water holding ability
3. A collection of magnetic lines of force is known as
A. magnetic density
B. magnetic flux
C. magnetic field
D. field density
4. Meat, beans, and dried fish are food typically rich in
5. A place where seedlings are raised before they are transplanted to the field is known as
A. the nursery
B. the vegetable farm
D. flower pot
6. The transfer of heat through a solid medium is by I – Conduction II- Convection III- Radiation
A. I only
B. II only
C. III only
D. I and II only
7. Excess glucose in the body is converted into
C. fatty acid and glycerol
D. ammo acids
8. Which of the following nutrients is needed for the development of strong teeth?
D. Fats and oil
9. The planet Earth is located in a galaxy known as
C. milky way
10. Which of the following methods of mosquito control requires high technical expertise?
A. Environmental method
B. Chemical method
C. Genetic method
D. Biological method
11. Soil erosion takes place when
A. Soil is limed
B. The land is ploughed
C. Soil nutrients are lost
D. Rainfall is heavy
12. Which of the following is the source of Salicylic
C. Red ants
14. The force of attraction between molecules of different substances is called
15. An example of a parasite which lives in the intestine of an animal is
A. guinea worm
16. The purpose of vaccination is to
A. kill disease-producing organisms in the body
B. increase the activity of white blood cells
C. induce the production of anti-bodies
D. cure the disease
17. A transistor whose middle layer is a P-type semiconductor is called
A. PNP Transistor
B. NPN transistor
C. NPP transistor
D. PNN transistor
18. Electrical energy is measured in
19. A group of atoms that stay together as a charged unit is called
20. Which of the following gases is given out during photosynthesis?
A. Carbon dioxide
B. Carbon monoxide
21. Which of the following carry oxygenated blood to the cells and tissues of the body?
22.When fish is dried, the fish loses water by
D. active transport
23. Which of the following happens during fertilization in humans?
A. Membrane forms around the egg
B. Only one sperm fuse with the egg
C. The egg divides into two
D. The egg moves down into the egg tube
24. Relative humidity is usually expressed in
D. degree Celcius
25. Which of the following is not a fossil fuel?
26. The simplest way of making well water suitable for laundry purpose is by
A. Adding alum
27. The method used to separate an insoluble solid from liquid is
28. Which of the following compounds is formed when copper burns in oxygen?
29. Which of the following alloys is used for making currency coins?
30. The combining power of an element is called
31. The shedding of leaves of plants during the dry season protects them against
A. bush fire
B. plant-eating animals
C. heat loss
D. water loss
32. The eclipse of the moon occurs when the
A. moon and the sun are in straight line
B. earth and the sun are in straight line
C. sun is between the earth and the moon
D. earth is between the sun and the moon
33. A car battery produces electrical energy from
A. chemical energy
B. sound energy
C. Kinetic energy
D. Heat energy
34. The process by which living things obtain energy from food in their body cells is known as
A. Tissue respiration
C. Selective reabsorption
35. The farming system that involves the growing of the same crop on the same piece of land year after year is called
A. Crop rotation
B. Ecological farming
36. Which of the following crops is a fruit vegetable?
37. What type of fruit is a mango?
38. Sickles are tools used for
A. Pruning shrubs
B. Harvesting cassava
C. Harvesting rice
D. Harvesting orange
39. Substances produced by a reaction are termed
A. Raw materials
C. raw substances
40. The human tooth that is chisel-shaped and used for biting food is
Download the full PDF Question continuing both Section A and B Visual Mock (1)- Science Here.
Please let us know if you need more help with any of the questions above. You can subscribe to the push notification to be the first to receive updates as and when we released a new post.
- Sample of Integrated Science MOCK Examination Questions For 2021 BECE Candidates-Objectives
- Likely Integrated Science BECE Examination Questions & Answers – Objectives
- Some Selected Integrated Science Topics You are Likely to See in BECE 2021
- BECE 2021 Integrated Science Likely Examination Theory Questions and Answers
- Sample of Excellent Grade Integrated Science Mock Question PDF -August 2021
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.