UCC Regional Offices And Distance Education Centres in Ghana
Applicants should submit their completed Application Forms or Enquire about the Sale of Application Forms from the following Regional and Study Centres of the College of Distance Education, University of Cape Coast branches:
Ashanti : Kumasi Office (Tafo Nhyiaso), Obuasi (Obuasi Snr High Technical Sch), Offinso (Dwamena Akenten SHS), Simms, Serwa Nyarko, KSTS, Mampong Technical College of Education, Manso Abore SHS, KTI, WESCO, KASS, Kumasi T. I. AMASS and Nkawie
Brong Ahafo – Sunyani Office (Abesim, Asana Junction), Techiman SHS, Dormaa SHS, Hwidiem SHS, Kintampo SHS, Nkoranza SHS, Drobo SHS and Seikwa.
Central – Swedru (SWESBU & SWESCO), Assin Foso (Obiri Yeboah SHS), Apam, Breman Asikuma SHS, Dunkwa-On-Offin (Boa Amponsem SHS), Kasoa (Ngleshi Amanfrom SHS), Twifo Praso SHS and Apam SHS;
Eastern – Koforidua Office (Okorase Junction 10), Oda (Attafuah SHS), Abetifi College of Education, Somanya Sec. Tech., Akwamuman SHS (Akosombo), Begoro Presec SHS, Oyoko Methodist SHS, Ghana Secondary School and IGNIS School Nsawam
Greater Accra – Accra (Papafio Hills and Zenith College), Ada (Ada College of Education) Tema (Tema SHS); Dansoman (St. Margaret Mary Sec. Tech.)
Northern –Tamale Office (Vittim), Gambaga (Gambaga Girls SHS); Salaga, Damongo;
Upper East – Bolgatanga Office (Yikeni on the Navrongo Rd.), Navrongo, Zebilla;
Upper West – Wa (Wa Sec), Tumu College of Education, Lawra, Nandom;
Volta – Ho Office (Little Bethlehem), Akatsi (Akatsi College of Education), Jasikan (Jasikan College of Education), Hohoe (St. Teresa’s College of Education
Western – Takoradi Office (Ntankorful), Tarkwa (Fiaseman SHS), Enchi College of Education, Nsein SHS, Bibiani SHS, Sefwi Dabiso SHS and Juaboso SHS.
Note the following:
- The closing date for sale of application forms is April, 2020 for MEE Applicants and June, 2020 for DIRECT Applicants.
- All applications should be submitted online. Duly submitted applications will have application numbers auto-generated.
- After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants must be informed to go to the nearest CoDE Study Centre Coordinator to assist them in filling the forms online. The confirmation page should be printed and submitted together with photocopies of certificates, results slips/transcripts to the Co-ordinator soon after submitting online. Application reference numbers should be quoted when communicating with the College.
- Application forms that do not have photocopies of certificates, results slips/final GPA of transcripts will not be processed.
- Keep photocopies of the confirmation page and receipt with a pin and serial numbers for reference purposes.
- No change of programme will be allowed after submission of the application online.
- Foreign applicants will pay their fees in US Dollars.
- UCC Distance Education Application Details – Admission Forms 2020/2021
- How to Apply for Admission at Koforidua Technical University 2020/2021
- How to Apply for Kumasi Technical University Admission 2020/2021
- How to Apply for University of Ghana (UG) 2020/2021 Admissions
- How to Apply for University of Cape Coast 2020/2021 Admissions
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org