The University for development studies (UDS) has open applications for interested candidates to apply for their post-graduate programme for the 2020/2021 academic year. Prospective applicants are advised to check out the admission requirements before they proceed to apply for the courses of their choice.
All applicants to our full-time and sandwich graduate programmes are required to pass a selection interview to be conducted by the relevant Department of the University.
Applicants applying for research-related programmes (M.Sc. by research/M.Phil./Ph.D.) should include a short research proposal.
The minimum requirements for admission are:
For PG.D./M.A./M.Sc./M.Phil . programmes:
- Applicants must possess a good Bachelor’s degree in a related field from any approved / recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates with Third Class or Pass are strongly advised not to apply.
For PhD programmes:
- An MPhil./MSc. Degree by research from any approved/recognized University or Institution. Persons with a Masters Degree that is not with a Full Thesis component should not apply for a PhD programme. Such applicants are advised to apply for an MPhil.
- General Admission Requirements for CKT-UTAS (Formally UDS Navrongo Campus) 2020/2021
- University For Development Studies ( UDS ) Postgraduate Admission
- KNUST Admission Requirements
- CKT-UTAS (Formally UDS Navrongo Campus) Free Online Application 2020/2021
- University of Cape Coast 2020/2021 Admission Requirements
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org