Universities and Schools Offering Pharmacy Courses In Ghana
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing drugs. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to ensure the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmacists are responsible for preparing the dosage forms of medications, such as tablets, capsules, and sterile solutions for injection. They combine prescription drugs from doctors, dentists, and veterinarians.
Pharmacy practice requires an excellent knowledge of drugs, their mechanism of action, side effects, interactions, mobility, and toxicity.
List of Accredited Pharmacy Schools in Ghana
The accepted qualifications for the practice of Pharmacy in Ghana are:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Accredited Pharmacy Schools in Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- University of Development Studies
- University of Ghana – Legon
- University of Health and Allied Health Sciences (UHAS)
- Central University
- Entrance University College of Health
Pharmacy Technician Training
The qualification accepted to qualify as a Pharmacy Technology in Ghana is Higher National Diploma (HND) in Dispensing Technology
Accredited HND schools in Ghana
- Baldwin College – Osu, Accra
- Health Access Institute – Haatso, Accra
- Royal Ann Health College – Atwima Manhyia, Kumasi
- Narh-Bita College – Tema
- Kumasi Technical University – Kumasi
- Sunyani Technical University – Sunyani
- Maranatha University College – Accra
- Wa Technical University – Wa
- Pharmatrust Professional College – Weija, Accra
- Nelchris Science College, Accra
- Advance Global College, Tamale
- List of Accredited Medicine Counter Assistant (MCA) Training Schools in Ghana
- Kumasi Technical University Cut Off Points 2020/20201
- Sunyani Technical University Cut Off Point 2020/2021
- Ho Technical University Cut Off Point 2020/2021
- Cape Coast Technical University Cut Off Point for 2020/2021 Academic Year
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to email@example.com