The basic requirements to be satisfied to qualify for entry into the University. These requirements are to be met in addition to the other programme-specific requirements.
1. Senior High School (SHS) Certificate Holders
i. Must have at least, six (6) WASSCE passes including three (3) Core Subjects: English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science or Social Studies, as well as
ii. Three (3) Electives in relevant subjects with a total aggregate of 36 or better.
iii. Must also satisfy Special Programme requirement(s) for programme(s) chosen.
2. School Certificate/GCE Holders
i. Five (5) credits at GCE “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics as well as
ii. Two (2) “A” Level passes other than General Paper in relevant subjects
3. Diploma Holders
i. Must possess a Higher National Diploma or its equivalence from previous field or area of study.
ii. Full-Time applicants may pass an interview.
- MATURE APPLICANTS
- i. Must be at least, 25 years by September 1, 2020.
- ii. Should have a minimum of a GCE/SSSCE/WASSCE Certificate/ DBS or RSA certificate.
- iii. Must pass the UEW Entrance Exam in General Aptitude Test (GAT) and Subject Area Test (SAT)
- Bolgatanga Polytechnical University Cut Off Point for the 2020/2021 Academic Year
- University Of Energy And Natural Resource ( UENR ) Admission Requirments
- General Admission Requirements for CKT-UTAS (Formally UDS Navrongo Campus) 2020/2021
- Universities Offering Engineering Courses In Ghana
- Entry Requirements for Bachelor of Technology in Fashion Design and Textiles in Kumasi Technical University
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org