University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) 2020/2021 Online Application Forms
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following programmes at the University of Education, Winneba for the 2020/2021 academic year.
NOTE: Current final year students who are yet to write their final exams may also apply as “AWAITING RESULT”
1. Obtain an Application Voucher from the Ghana Post Company Limited or from any of the following Banks/Sources: GCB Bank, Agric. Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Unibank, Fidelity Bank, Republic Bank and VISA Credit/Debit Card. International Students should use VISA card.
2. Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on Admissions, and select Apply Online >>>. Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN, fill an appropriate application form and submit online.
Cost of Online Application Forms (Bachelor’s degree and Diploma programmes)
- Direct Applicants – GH¢200.00
- Mature Applicants – GH¢300.00
- All Post-Diploma Applicants – GH¢200.00
- International Applicants – $100.00
- Fee-paying facility is available to applicants who do not meet the competitive selection cut-offs but satisfy the minimum university requirements.
- Special Education applicants should pass the entrance examination in their second programme before selection.
- Successful applicants of Ghanaian Language would be given the opportunity to offer a second subject in English/French/Linguistics/German.
- Physical Education and Sports Coaching applicants should not be more than Forty (40) and Fifty (50) years respectively.
- Submitting an application with supporting documents is the first step in the selection process. Applicants are entreated to study the admissions brochure carefully before completing an application.
- All certificates and results other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities and Polytechnics in Ghana and institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board should be cleared with the National Accreditation Board and the evaluation report submitted to the University. You can call 0302-518630, 286013/14, 518570 for assistance.
Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms
Direct Applicants: 15th July, 2020
Mature Applicants: 29th May, 2020
Post-Diploma Applicants: 15th July, 2020
DATES FOR 2020/2021 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
a) Subject Area Test for Special Education candidates only (SAT) Thursday, June 5, 2020 (Paper starts at 3:00 p. m.)
b) Subject Area Test for all Mature Candidates including Special Education Candidates Friday, June 6, 2020 (Paper starts at 8:00 a. m.)
c) General Aptitude Test for all Mature Candidates. Saturday, June 7, 2020 (Paper starts at 8:00)
- How to Apply for University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) 2020/2021 Admissions
- UEW 2019/2020 Admission into Sandwich Undergraduate Programmes
- University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) 2020/2021 Awaiting Form
- UEW Distance Education Programmes Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mature Candidates/Applicants Entry Requirements For 2021 Admission
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to email@example.com