Admissions into the Master of Health Economics Programme 2020/2021 Academic Year.
The Department of Health Policy, Planning, and Management, School of Public Health, University of Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for admission into the Master of Health Economics for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Applicants for the MHE programme must possess a good first degree (a minimum of Second Class Lower Division) in any of the following areas of study: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or in a health or biomedical and Social Science discipline.
NATURE OF PROGRAMME AND DURATION
The Master of Health Economics programme is a 1-year programme which leads to the award of Master of Health Economics Degree. The Programme begins in the 2021/2022 Academic Year and will run on a full-time basis.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis GH¢200.00 at the following banks:
Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, GCB Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, CBG Bank, Prudential Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to apply online by visiting: https://www.ug.edu.gh/
Eligible applicants are to complete the application forms online. In addition, they would be required to upload the following documents online:
- Scanned copy of Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- Two endorsed Recommendation Letters from 2 Referees from: – Place of employment – A relevant Academic Institution
- A 3-page Curriculum Vitae
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All online applications should be completed by 29th May 2021. For further information please contact, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (excluding public holidays): Telephone: +233 0243138376 Email: email@example.com
Eligible applicants will be invited to write an Entrance Examination and suitable applicants will be posted on the UG website.
- Courses Offered At University Of Professional Studies ( UPSA ) For 2021/2022
- UG 2021/2022 Graduate Admissions Entry into Medical Programme (GEMP)
- University of Ghana Medical School Graduate Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- University Of Professional Studies ( UPSA ) 2020/2021 Online Application Forms
- How to Apply for University Of Mines And Technology (UMaT ) 2021/2022 Admissions
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org