University of Stellenbosch Admission Requirements
University of Stellenbosch Application Admission Requirements
Requirements / APS
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi for admission to bachelor’s degree studies, requiring at least 50% in four school subjects from the list of subjects designated for university admission.
- Stellenbosch University does not use an AP score as a requirement but rather focuses on other admission criteria like NBTs, overall grade of your subjects etc.
- Writing of the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) is a requirement to study as US.
- Subjects for university admission:Accounting, Agricultural Sciences, Business Studies, Consumer Studies, Dramatic Arts, Economics, Engineering, Graphics and Design, Geography, History, Information Technology, Languages (one language of learning and teaching at a higher education institution and two other recognised language subjects), Life Sciences, Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy, Music, Physical Sciences, Religion Studies, Visual Arts.
Further specific requirements:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Economic & Management Sciences
Medicine & Health Sciences
- University Of Stellenbosch Postgraduate School admission/requirement
- University Of Pretoria Courses Offered & Admission Requirements
- University of Cape Town Admission Requirement
- Sol Plaatje University Application Admission Requirements
- University of the Witwatersrand Online Application Requirement
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]