AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Arrangement (Date and Fees 2021)
AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Arrangement (Date and Fees 2021).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The management of the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) has released the reopening arrangement for sandwich students for October to December 2021.
Included in the arrangement are the school fees schedule, orientation date, and registration schedule for the sandwich programme for the 2021 sandwich session.
REOPENING ARRANGEMENTS FOR OCTOBER TO DECEMBER 2021 SANDWICH SESSION.
We welcome all students to AAMUSTED. Please, students, are advised to take note of the following:
- Students should ensure appropriate full payment of fees as indicated:
|PROGRAMME||FRESHERS||CONTINUING (LEVEL 200 & 300)||FINAL YEAR|
|MA/M.ED/MSC/M.TEC||GHC 4,831.20||GHC 4,163.00|
|TVET SANDWICH||GHC 2,178.33||GHC 1,899.04||GHC 2,362.00|
|DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION||GHC 2,179.00||GHC 2,456.00|
- Students who have difficulties in paying fees at the bank should contact the respective Faculty Accounts Officer for assistance.
- Submit payment receipt to Faculty Accounts Office for clearance.
- Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
- Continuing students with applicant numbers should continue using the same numbers for all transactions and exercises till further notice.
- All students should visit the notice boards from time to time for index numbers and other updates.
- Course registration starts concurrently with lectures. The mode of lectures
- Orientation for freshers will take place on Sunday, 10th October 2021
- Students should submit copy of the online registration form at the respective campus department and keep the original for future references.
- Students are to report to the MIS Officer or the Faculty Account Officers with any challenge they may face during the registration process.
- Please note that late registration attracts a penalty of GHC 20.00 each day after the close of registration on 30th October 2021.
- Those who are unable to register before the end of the registration period should kindly seek advice from Students Support Services at the Academic Affairs Department.
Download the Official Reopening arrangement for the Sandwich Session from the AAMUSTED Management here.
Thank you and welcome once again! Signed: Head of Academic Affairs
- AAMUSTED Re-Opening Date for 2nd Semester – 2021/2022
- UEW Approved Sandwich Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 & 2021/2022
- AAMUSTED Fees Schedule For 2023/2024
- AAMUSTED 2023 Admission Notice To All Fresh Students
- AAMUSTED Academic Calendar for 2021/2022 Academic Year
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]