AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Arrangement (Date and Fees 2021)
AAMUSTED Sandwich Reopening Arrangement (Date and Fees 2021).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing
The management of the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) has released the reopening arrangement for sandwich students for October to December 2021.
Included in the arrangement are the school fees schedule, orientation date, and registration schedule for the sandwich programme for the 2021 sandwich session.
REOPENING ARRANGEMENTS FOR OCTOBER TO DECEMBER 2021 SANDWICH SESSION.
We welcome all students to AAMUSTED. Please, students, are advised to take note of the following:
- Students should ensure appropriate full payment of fees as indicated:
|PROGRAMME||FRESHERS||CONTINUING (LEVEL 200 & 300)||FINAL YEAR|
|MA/M.ED/MSC/M.TEC||GHC 4,831.20||GHC 4,163.00|
|TVET SANDWICH||GHC 2,178.33||GHC 1,899.04||GHC 2,362.00|
|DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION||GHC 2,179.00||GHC 2,456.00|
- Students who have difficulties in paying fees at the bank should contact the respective Faculty Accounts Officer for assistance.
- Submit payment receipt to Faculty Accounts Office for clearance.
- Submit clearance chit to Department Administrator for registration.
- Continuing students with applicant numbers should continue using the same numbers for all transactions and exercises till further notice.
- All students should visit the notice boards from time to time for index numbers and other updates.
- Course registration starts concurrently with lectures. The mode of lectures would be explained during orientation.
- Orientation for freshers will take place on Sunday, 10th October 2021
- Students should submit copy of the online registration form at the respective campus department and keep the original for future references.
- Students are to report to the MIS Officer or the Faculty Account Officers with any challenge they may face during the registration process.
- Please note that late registration attracts a penalty of GHC 20.00 each day after the close of registration on 30th October 2021.
- Those who are unable to register before the end of the registration period should kindly seek advice from Students Support Services at the Academic Affairs Department.
Download the Official Reopening arrangement for the Sandwich Session from the AAMUSTED Management here.
Thank you and welcome once again! Signed: Head of Academic Affairs
- UEW Approved Sandwich Academic Calendar For 2020/2021 & 2021/2022
- UCC Sandwich Calendar For the 2020/2021 Academic year – Dates Schedules for Academic Affairs
- 5 GB Free Data for Students & Staffs of C. K.Tedam University (CKT-UTAS)
- UEW Dates Schedules For 2021 Sandwich Session and Other Notices to Students
- (New Entrants) UCC 3 Semester Admission Fee, Course Registration & Lessons Starting Date
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.