Applicants will be enrolled automatically onto their choice of programme on completion of an online form. NO fee is required before the filling of application forms online. Only those who have passed the Diploma in Basic Education Examinations will be required to fill the form.
Applicants will be required to fill the online form indicating the programme of their choice and the Study Centre, in line with their elective subject areas.
Admission letters, school fees, and re-opening arrangements will be communicated later.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
2. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Primary Education
3. B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Junior High School (JHS) Education
LIST OF PROGRAMMES AND STUDY CENTRES
1. Applicants who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulty can select only Presbyterian College of Education as their Study Centre.
2. Fees will include Tuition, Residential Accommodation, and Feeding.
How to Apply
The second cohort commences on 15 March 2021.
- UCC 3 Semester TopUp Sandwich programme New Application Link Available
- UCC 3 Semester Sandwich Programme Second Cohort Starting Date -2020/2021
- UCC 5-Semester Bachelor of Education Sandwich Programmes Admission Forms 2021/2022
- Update: UCC Reopen Application For Their One Year Top up Sandwich Programmes
- Courses Offered At University of Education, Winneba ( UEW ) F0r 2020/2021
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org