How to Select your Electives & Study Centers – UCC 3 Semester Top-up Programme
The programme commences on Monday, November 23, 2020. Online delivery of lectures/tutorials will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face approach.
You will therefore be required to have a device that allows you to connect to the internet.
The online teaching will commence on Monday, November 16, 2020. You are required to register for your courses online in order to be part of the teaching and learning activities.
Before can begin with the lectures, you’ll first have to select your electives courses together with study centres. This simple guide will show you how to do so.
Follow the steps below to select your study centers and electives.
Visit the portal https://ioeverify.ucc.edu.gh/, using your smartphone or laptop computer.
Now Enter your admission number and click on verify
Here, click on select elective/major to choose an elective course.
Click on select center to choose a center of your choice
Click on confirm button to submit your elective course selection.
Please note that any mistake made here can not be corrected. so take your time and cross-check well before you click on the submit button.
- UCC 3 Semester Programme: How to Login to the E-learning Portal
- NIA Recruitment Portal: How to Apply for The National Identification Authority (NIA) 2021 Recruitment
- How to Access The Online Study Platform for Senior High School Students in Ghana
- University of Ghana Sakai Learning Management System (LMS)- All You need to Know
- (New Entrants) UCC 3 Semester Admission Fee, Course Registration & Lessons Starting Date
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.