How to Check UDS Admission List 2021/2022
How to Check UDS Admission List 2021/2022: The University for Development Studies, UDS Admission List for 2021/2022 academic year has been released. All Applicants can now check their admission status by following the below steps.
To check your admission status, you have to first visit the UDS admission portal through this link https://admissions.uds.edu.gh/18671/
- First degree and Diploma candidates should select Undergraduate.
- Ph.D., Masters, and Postgraduate Diploma candidates should select Postgraduate
Select your Admission Category
To search by Application ID, enter your Application ID and click the Search button
To search by Name, enter your First Name or Middle Name, or Surname and click the Search button
To search by Programme, select the Programme you applied for and click the Search button
Click the Print button next to your name to print your admission letter
If you can’t find your name on the admission list, you can check back at a later date as the University for Development Studies keeps on updating the list to cover the second batch of admission.
Congratulations if your name is part of the UDS 2021 admission list, otherwise better luck next time.
Domestic students can pay their fees at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank, and Zenith Bank.
Foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country.
Visit the UDS Official website for more information about the university or contact this for further information, call +233-3720-93382
- How to Check KNUST 2021/2022 Admission List: All You need to Know
- UCC 2023/2024 Undergraduate Admission List is Out: See How to Check Here
- How to Check, Download, and Print Training College Admission Letter
- UMaT 2020/2021 Undergraduate Admission List Out: See How to Check Here
- UCC Releases Admission List, See How to Check here