How to Get Your NSS Pincode As a Private Student If you Don’t Have Any
How to Get Your NSS Pincode As a Private Student If you Don’t Have Some:
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) wishes to announce to the general public that eligible Ghanaians who missed the opportunity to do their National Service in previous years and now wish to enroll to do the service, have from Monday, April 11, 2022, to Thursday, June 30, 2022, to register.
Applicants are to present the following documents to any of the NSS Regional offices or Head office.
- A Letter requesting a PINCODE or Reactivation of PINCODE,
- A Certified true copy of the School Certificate or Transcript.
- A copy of the Deferment Letter (If Applicable).
- An Attestation/Introductory Letter from Institution attended.
- A copy of Ghana Card and Student ID with Original Copy for checks.
- Foreign students are to add a proof of Study Abroad.
The general public is reminded that the National Service Act, (Act 426) of 1980
makes it mandatory for Ghanaian citizens, 18 years and above who have completed
accredited tertiary institutions to undertake national service to the state.
- NSS 2022 Registration Portal Now Opened, Apply Here
- GETFund Postgraduates Scholarship Application Extended
- GETFUND Postgraduate Local Scholarship 20212022
- National Identification Authority (NIA) To Recommence Premium Registration of Ghana Card 2021
- How to Check, Print/Download Postings Letter For Newly Trained Teachers 2022
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]