MOH: Recruitment of Allied Health Professionals and Pharmacy Cadres
Recruitment of Allied Health Professionals and Pharmacy Cadres
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform Allied Health Professional and Pharmacy Cadres who completed from the various Public and Private training Institutions and wrote their licensure exams in 2019 and earlier and are in good standing with their respective regulators that:
1. Recruitment into the service will commence on Tuesday 3rd August 2021 at 12 Pm
2. Qualified Applicants are requested to formally apply on the Ministry of Health online application portal by blogging-in onto https://hr.moh.gov.gh and follow the instruction to select the preferred agency under the Ministry; and
3. Deadline for submission of application is Monday 9th August 2021 at 6 pm
4. The public kindly informed that the Ministry of Health does not charge money for recruitment and postings.
Therefore all applicants are advised not to make any payment for this recruitment. Whoever pays, does so at their own risk. Any person who demands money should be reported to the Chief Director of the Ministry.
- Nursing Training College 2021 Admission Forms Not Yet Out – Ministry of Health
- When Will Ghana Police Service Recruitment forms Be out for 2021/2022?
- University Of Health And Allied Science ( UHAS ) 2021/2022 Admission Cut Off points
- YEA Recruitment Portal For 2021/2022, See the Official Released
- Courses Offered at University Of Health And Allied Science ( UHAS ) For 2021/2022
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.