Sample of Integrated Science MOCK Examination Questions For 2023 BECE Candidates-Objectives
In our previous post, we gave you a sample of English MOCK Examination Questions For 2023 BECE Candidates-Objectives. Some Likely integrated science past questions and answers were also given out as well as how to learn and pass the 2023 BECE examination.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
In this new update, we are here with some samples of the MOCK examination for Integrated science.
If you are a 2023 BECE candidate, then this article is here to help you well prepare. MOCKs examination questions mostly are helpful to students who are ready to sit for their final year examination.
So if you are looking to pass and pass well in the upcoming 2023 BECE examination, then below are some sample questions you should consider going through.
1. An example of a third-class lever is
B. sugar tongs
C. pair of scissors
2. The release of a mature egg from an ovary into the fallopian tube in humans is called
3. The blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood from the lungs to the heart is known as
A. pulmonary artery
B. pulmonary vein
C. vena cava
4. An example of a plant micro-nutrient is
5. What is the colour of the neutral wire in a three-pin plug?
6. In the pin-hole camera, the image formed is always
A. erect and bright
B. erect and blurred
C. inverted and real
D. inverted and virtual
7. The part of the flower that develops into a fruit is the
8. The number of elements in the compound Ca(OH)2 is
9. The reason why alum is added to water during treatment is to
A. kill germs
B. give taste to water
C. make water colourless
D. make suspended particles settle
10. Which of the following animal parasites could be controlled by hand picking?
A. Liver fluke
11. A stick which is partially immersed in water appeared to be bent due to
12.One difference between metals and non-metals is that metals
A. have low density
B. are not malleable
C. have luster
D. have low melting points.
13. The cultivation of different crops on different plots of a farmland in a definite cycle is called
A. land rotation
B. shifting cultivation
C. crop rotation
D. mixed cropping
14. Iodine deficiency in humans could result in a disorder known as
15. A substance is termed combustible if it
A. easily catches fire
B. dissolves common salt
C. sublimes at room temperature
D. boils at 100°C.
16. Micro-organisms that cause diseases are collectively called
17. Which type of energy is lost when sweat evaporates from the human body?
A. Sound energy
B. Mechanical energy
C. Chemical energy
D. Heat energy
18. Which of the following gases is involved in the rusting of iron?
D. Carbon dioxide
19. The feeling of soil between fingers is used to determine the
A. texture of the soil
B. drainage of the soil
C. capillarity of the soil
D. water holding capacity of the soil.
20. Sodium hydroxide is an example of a base because it
A. has sour taste
B. has a pH less than 7
C. turns wet blue litmus paper red
D. turns wet red litmus paper blue
21. Which of the following plants has its leaves modified for storing food?
22. Gases enter and leave the leaf of a plant through the
A. mesophyll cells
D. palisade cells
23. Which of the following vegetable crops is cultivated for its leaves?
24. An example of a body that does not produce its own light is the
D. fire fly
25. Which of the following devices converts electrical energy into sound energy?
A. Electric heater
B. Electric fan
C. Washing machine
26. Transplanting of young seedlings is usually done in the evening because
A. darkness promotes rapid growth
B. seedlings require less nutrients
C. pest attack is minimal
D. transpiration is minimal
27. A mixture of sugar and water could be separated by
28. Which of the following processes results in the formation of new substances?
A. Cooling water to form ice
B. Adding saliva to cooked yam
C. Dissolving sugar in water
D. Mixing iron dust and sand
29. Photosynthesis is important to living organisms because it produces
A. glucose and oxygen
B. glucose and carbon dioxide
C. oxygen and carbon dioxide
D. water and carbon dioxide
30. Global warming is caused by the
A. circulation of oxygen in the atmosphere
B. excessive release of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere
C. release of hydrogen into the atmosphere
D. circulation of nitrogen in the atmosphere
31. The warning and safety signs on chemical containers are usually represented by a symbol
placed within a
32. In which of the following structures in a living cell is cellulose found?
C. Cell membrane
D. Cell wall
33. Elements that could easily lose electrons to form cations are
D. noble gases
34. The conversion of agricultural produce from its original form to other desirable forms is
35. The function of the hair in the nose of humans is to
A. make breathing easier
B. keep nose moist
C. filter dust from the air breathed in
D. keep the nose warm
36. A metal that is used as a thermometric liquid is
37. The joule is the S.I unit for
38. Which of the following gases supports combustion?
C. Carbon dioxide
D. Carbon monoxide
39. The form of energy which flows from one point to another due to temperature differences is
A. mechanical energy
B. heat energy
C. solar energy
D. nuclear energy
40. Which of the following resources does not produce energy?
Please, Let us know in the comment below if you need further help on any of the questions above and we shall come to your aid. Also, you can leave a comment in the box if you need any sample questions. Join the Telegram page and subscribe to the push notification for more update
- Likely Integrated Science BECE Examination Questions & Answers – Objectives
- Sample of Integrated Science 1 & 2 Virtual Mock Examination For 2023 BECE Candidates
- Five (5) Selected Integrated Science Trial Questions For 2023 BECE Candidates
- Some Selected Integrated Science Topics BECE 2023 Candidate – Revision
- Recent Updates On 2023 BECE : See All the Relevant Information Here
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]