Santander International Exchange Grants At University Of Bonn Germany
Santander International Exchange Grants At University Of Bonn Germany: Applications are open for interested persons to apply for Santander International Exchange Grants at the University Of Bonn, Germany.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The Santander International Exchange Grants aim to support doctoral students in building international networks and raising their academic profiles.
Who Can Apply?
Doctoral students from all disciplines can apply, provided they have not completed their doctorate with their thesis defense.
Funding is awarded for research stays of 1 to 3 months at a foreign partner university or in a priority country and for stays of doctoral students from the mentioned regions at the University of Bonn.
The funding includes the following services:
- Outward and return travel allowance of €1,125 for stays up to 12 months.
- Subsistence allowance of 1,200 €/month for stays in Bonn
- Research grant of € 300 per month (e.g., for conference costs, language courses, consumables)
- Family benefits for accompanying spouses or partners and children.
- Quality of the research project and relevance of the stay for the realization of the project.
- Relevance for international networking and raising the academic profile of the applicant.
- Involvement of the applicant in the host institution (e.g., participation in teaching and research activities and knowledge transfer).
- Academic CV of the applicant.
An application includes the following documents:
To apply, please submit the following documents using this link.
- Brief description of the relevance of the stay for the applicant’s research project as well as networking and profile building
- Outline of the research project (Max. 2 pages)
- Work plan for the duration of the research stay (max. 1 page)
- Letter of invitation from the host institution (e.g., receiving institute)
- Academic CV of the applicant
- Letter of recommendation from the main supervisor using the template provided here.
Please note that applications are assessed by an interdisciplinary committee and should be understandable for non-specialists. Family obligations, parental leave, illnesses, and other well-founded time-outs are considered. Please explain possible interruptions in your application.
The research stay must commence within one year upon the call deadline. Funding cannot be approved retrospectively; the start of the research remaining applied for cannot be before the call deadline.
Deadline For Application
The application deadline is July 15, 2023.
In case of any questions relating to the call, please get in touch with Dr. Robert Radu, [email protected].
- Apply Fully Funded Scholarship for Academic Exchange Programme in Poland
- Victoria University 2021 International Research Scholarships
- Scholarships at the University of Hamburg in Germany 2020
- KNUST Mastercard Health Collaborative Scholarship Awards 2022
- International Student Support Scholarships in Australia
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]