UG General Amnesty For Undergraduate Students
UG General Amnesty For Undergraduate Students: The University of Ghana has granted General Amnesty to undergraduate students with outstanding/failed courses to re-sit these courses to enable them to graduate. The period for the General Amnesty will span three years (i.e., the 2021/2022, 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic years).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Applicants should have been admitted to undergraduate programmes and should have completed final year from 2000/2001 academic year to the present but have since not been awarded degrees due to elapsed studentship.
Please find below the application process for Prospective General Amnesty:
- Expression of Interest
Applicants who want to take advantage of this opportunity are required to use the link below to express their interest by December 15, 2021, following which the portal will be closed:https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/guest/loginApplicants will be provided with their University of Ghana email address and PIN after completing the form to enable them to access the registration portal.
- Online Orientation Session for Prospective General Amnesty Applicants
An online open session would be organized for prospective General Amnesty applicants on December 10th, 2021.All prospective General Amnesty students are welcome to log in for clarifications.
- Registration of Courses
Applicants are required to register their outstanding/failed courses using the students’ portal (STS) after expressing their interest. The link to the portal can be found here:https://sts.ug.edu.gh/services/loginKindly note that some of the courses have been phased out. The phased-out courses would be replaced with the new courses after the deadline for registration, and applicants who registered for such courses would be informed accordingly.
- Schedule of Fees
For details of fees and payment methods, please check on the University’s website here.
- Provisional Identification Cards
Applicants would be provided with provisional Identification Cards (ID) after the deadline for registration.
- Deadline for Amnesty Course Registration
The deadline for course registration for the first semester of the 2021/2022 academic year is January 14, 2022.
Applicants who need any assistance should contact the College Academic Offices via:
College Phone No. Phone No. Humanities [email protected] 0507178028 0552899445 Education [email protected] 0503899803 0264410136 Basic and Applied Sciences [email protected] 0595016052 0206450182 Health Sciences [email protected] 0550202911 0268420215
- Participants will be required to attend lectures in the particular course(s) they have registered.
- Participants will be expected to undertake all prescribed course works in order to sit for the examination(s)
- How to Login to UCC Learning Management System (UCC-LMS), Sandwich Students
- University of Ghana Supplementary Re-sit Registration For 2nd Semester Courses
- Ucc Students Portal: portal.ucc.edu.gh
- NTC Online Licensure Exams Portal, Login, Registration, Results Checking, and Certificates Confirmation
- Updated: UEW Students Portals – https://sip.uew.edu.gh/login
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.