UPSA Shortlisted Applicants for Post First Degree Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Entrance Examination – May 2021
This comes to inform the underlisted applicants for the 3-Year Post First Degree LL.B programme that you have been shortlisted to write the Entrance Examination of the UPSA Law School on Saturday, 22nd May, 2021. Reporting time is 8:00am.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Kindly note that you are to pay a non-refundable Entrance Examination fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHȻ100.00).
Below is the payment information:
Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana
Account Name: UPSA Forms Collection Account
Account Number: 0240100863842
● Please note that all applicants would be required to provide proof of payment and Identification (i.e., any valid national ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, National Health Insurance ID and National Identity Card).
Candidates would not be allowed access into the examination hall without the provision of the requirements indicated above.
Kindly check from the University website on Tuesday, 18th May, 2021 to know your groups and the specific examination halls.
See the full list here
- How to Easily Obtain New Ghana Driving/Drivers License 2021
- NSS 2022 Registration Problem Solved| How to Easily Register Here
- How To Register On the DVLA Online Portal
- How to Pay Your UPSA Fees Using Mobile Money or Debit/Credit Card
- How to Register and Update Your MTN Sim Card in Ghana 2021
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]