WAEC Ghana Private Registration Fees Schedule for 2023
WAEC Ghana Private Registration Fees Schedule for 2023: The examination is scheduled to start in 27th October and end on 20th December, 2023. The Timetable may be accessed by downloading it from the registration interface. Candidates are advised to study the Timetable carefully in order to avoid a clash of subjects.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
The subject fees are as follows:
- 6 or more subjects … … GH¢742.33
- 5 subjects … … … GH¢708.42
- 4 subjects … … … GH¢672.56
- 3 subjects … … … GH¢632.25
- 2 subjects … … … GH¢607.58
- 1 subject … … … GH¢582.94
Fees for Oral/Practical/Project Work
Candidates who offer subjects with oral/practical/project work component will pay additional fees as follows:
- GH¢70.00 per subject for Practical Test/ICT
- GH¢70.00 per subject for Project Work
- GH¢60.00 per subject for Oral (English, Arabic and French)
Correction of Entries during normal registration period
- After submission of entries, any amendments by candidates during the normal registration period will attract the following charges:
- GH¢100.00 plus Practical/Project Work/Oral fee where applicable
- GH₵200.00 for change of Centre, substitution of subject, correction of Name, Date of Birth, Address and Photograph.
- Addition of Subject(s) will attract the subject fees as indicated in 14(1) above.
Note: Any change made after the normal registration period will attract the fees specified in 14(4) below.
Entries made after the normal registration period will attract the following:
(a) Late Entry: One and half (11⁄2) times the total entry fee;
(b) Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (11⁄2) times the subject(s) fee indicated in 14(1) and 14(2) above;
(c) Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee indicated in 14(1) and 14(2) above;
(d) Correction of name, date of birth, address, or signature: GH¢200.00.
NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID UNTIL YOU PAY THE REQUISITE FEE.
Provision of kit for examination
Each candidate will be provided with a kit comprising non-programmable calculator, mathematical set and time piece.
LIST OF DESIGNATED BANKS
Candidates may pay their registration fees at any branch of the following banks:
- (1) Agriculture Development Bank (ADB)
- (2) Zenith Bank (GH) Limited
- (3) Ecobank (GH) Limited
- (4) Bank of Africa (GH) Limited
- (5) United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- (6) Prudential Bank (GH) Limited Access Bank
- (7) Access Bank
- (8) Consolidated Bank (GH) Limited
The registration shall become valid only after the requisite fee has been paid and the appropriate receipt obtained by the candidate at the bank.
REFUND OF FEES
The West African Examinations Council, (WAEC), does NOT undertake to refund fees paid for its services. However, if notice of withdrawal of candidature is received early, consideration may be given for the refund of fee paid, solely at the discretion of the Council.
REQUEST FOR RE-MARKING
Requests for remarking received 60 days after the release of final results would not be considered. Any candidate who makes a request for remarking will be required to pay the appropriate fee.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL ASSESSMENT NEEDS
Candidates with special assessment needs (example: physically challenged, visually impaired and hearing impaired) who are duly registered for the examination should:
- Write officially to Council stating type of disability
- Form of Assistance required
- All such requests should be accompanied by valid medical report.
ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATES
Certificates would be issued to candidates upon request after release of results. Requests for Addition and Rearrangement of names after printing of certificate would not be permitted.
Closing Date For Registration
The schedule for the receipt of entries is as follows:
- 11th May – 27th July, 2023, Registration and payment
- 28th – 31st July, 2023, Payment for normal registration only
WAEC CONTACT DETAILS
You may contact any of the Council’s Offices in the list below for further information:
- GREATER ACCRA REGION
Private Candidates’ Examination Administration Department (PCEAD) (Examination Loop, near Ridge Hospital)
- ASHANTI REGION
The WAEC Branch Office, Kumasi (Near KTI, Amakom)
- WESTERN/WESTERN NORTH REGIONS
The WAEC Branch Office, Sekondi
(Near the Sekondi Anglican Cathedral)
- CENTRAL REGION
The WAEC Branch Office, Cape Coast ( Mempeasem; Jukwa Road)
- VOLTA/OTI REGIONS
The WAEC Branch Office, Ho (Opposite Roads and Highways Office)
- EASTERN REGION
The WAEC Branch Office, Koforidua (Old Estate, Nsukwao)
- BONO/BONO EAST/ AHAFO REGIONS
The WAEC Branch Office, Sunyani
(Behind Ghana Legion & Municipal Assembly Offices)
- NORTHERN/NORTH EAST/ SAVANNAH REGIONS
The WAEC Branch Office, Tamale
(Adjacent to GNAT Hostel)
- UPPER EAST REGION
The WAEC Branch Office, Bolgatanga
(SOE Residential Area, near Catering Rest House)
- UPPER WEST REGION
The WAEC Branch Office, Wa (Behind Dept of Feeder Roads, Chako)
Download the Full 2023 WASSCE PRIVATE Guide Here.
- WAEC BECE 2021 Private Candidate Registration Fee Schedules
- WAEC Ghana Regional Offices with their Contact Details
- Wassce 2023 Timetable For School Candidates Now Out, Download Here
- BECE 2022 Private Candidate : See How to Register for 2022 Examination
- How To Apply | WAEC 2023 NOVDEC Registration Portal
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]