GES: SHS 3 Students are Permitted to go on Mid-Sem Break
The Management of Ghana Education Service has granted the current form 3 Senior High School Students (SHS 3) the permission to go for a mid-semester break.
This was made known from an update published on their official Facebook Page. The Management Mention that Students who do not want to go home will be allowed to stay. The school will take care of them.
See the official update from the GES Page Below.
SHS 3 students are permitted to go on mid-sem break from Tuesday, July 20th to Sunday 25th. Classes will resume on Monday 26th July.
Students who do not want to go home will be allowed to stay. The school will take care of them.
- Just In: Mid Semester Break For SHS 3 Students Should Be Observed in Schools
- Ghana Education Service Holiday Break Notice and Session Academic Calendar
- GES: Reopening Date For SHS 3 Students have Been Rescheduled to 5th May 2021, See More Details Below
- GES Official Statement on the Postponement of SHS 3 Students Reopening Date
- SHS1 Reopening Rescheduled from 10th March to Thursday 18th March 2021
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org