Ghana Armed Forces Entry Requirements For 2022/2023
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 January 2023 for Regular Commission, and not more than 30 years by 27 February 2023 for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not be bonded.
- Not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.60m (5’4”) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5`9“) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
- Must have the following:
(1) BECE. Six (6) Passes at BECE including English and Mathematics.
(2) WASSCE. Six (6) Credits (not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
(3) SSSCE. Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
(4) GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels. Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
Interested persons can follow this link to buy the forms/scratch card for the Ghana Armed forces 2021 Recruitment.
You can also see the Salary Structure, Ranks, and Job Description of Ghana Immigration Service Vrs Ghana Armed Forces.
- Ghana Armed Force (GAF) Online Application For Special Medical Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
- Entry Requirements for Bachelor of Technology in Fashion Design and Textiles in Kumasi Technical University
- KNUST Admission Form-2022/2023, How to Buy & Where to Buy
- Universities Offering Engineering Courses In Ghana
- Entry Requirements for BTech Chemical Engineering in Kumasi Technical University
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]