GNFS Aptitude Test Questions and Answers For October 2021 Recruitment
GNFS Aptitude Test Questions and Answers For October 2021 Recruitment Find below the Ghana National Fire Service Aptitude Test Questions & Answers on Numeracy & Logical Reasoning. These questions are sampled up to help you in your preparation for the aptitude test come Saturday 30th October 2021.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
1. The length of a side of an equilateral triangle 🔼 is 10 cm. Find the height of the triangle 🔼.
A. 11.18 cm
B. 10.00 cm
C. 8.66 cm
D. 5.00 cm
2. Solve the equation 12 + 6/x = 9
3. If w = -3, x = 14, y = 17 and z = -2, evaluate [(x – y)³ + z²] ÷ w³
4. A function g is defined by g:x = (2x – 1)/x. For what value of x is g undefined?
5. A water tank is a cube of side 2 m the depth of water in it is 60 cm. What is the volume of water in the tank?
A. 2.4 m³
B. 4 m
C. 8 m³
D. 24 m³
6. Given that A = 60° and B = 30°, evaluate (sin B + 2 cos A) ÷ cos B, leaving your answer in surd form.
B. 1 + 2√3
D. 1 – √3
7. There are 40 identical marbles in a box. 18 of the marbles are blue, 14 red, and 8 green. What is the probability that a marble selected at
random is either blue or green?
8. The mean of the numbers 15, 21, 17, 26, 18, 29 is 21. Calculate the
the standard deviation of the numbers.
9. In an examination, the sum of the marks obtained by Kofi and Ama was 81 and the difference was 17. If Kofi had a larger Mark, find Ama’s mark.
10. Find the gradient of the line joining the points P(-2,6) and Q(3,-2).
11. What is the time, in minutes, taken to cover 8.1 km at an average speed of 5 m/s?
12. Which of the following satisfies 3x + 1 = 4 (mod 9)?
13. If 8^x = 2√2, find the value of x.
14. If 3log(2 + x) = log27, find x.
15. Simplify √450 – √200
16. Quame borrowed ¢300,000.00 from a GCB BANK. He repaid the loan in six equal instalments of ¢55,000.00. How much interest did he pay?
17. A man deposited $80,000.00 in a bank at a 12% compound interest per annum. How much did the man have in the bank at the second year?
18. The insurance premium on a 23-seater bus is ¢3,279,600.00 plus 5% of the insured value. What is the insurance premium on a 23-seater bus insured for ¢150,000,000.00?
19. The length, l, of a simple pendulum varies directly as the square of its period, T. A pendulum of length 99.4 cm has a period of 2 seconds. Find, correct to two decimal places, the length of a pendulum of period 2.5 seconds.
A. 63 62 cm
B. 79.52 cm
C. 124.25 cm
D. 155.31 cm
20. Find the principal which amounts to ¢5,500 at simple interest in 5 years at 2% per annum.
21. Evaluate [(0.14)² × 0.275] ÷ 7(0.02), correct to 3 decimal places.
22. In a class, 24 students read Physics, 21 read Mathematics and 9 read both Physics and Mathematics. If each student reads at least one of the two subjects, find the number of students in the class.
23. Write 57774, correct to three significant figures.
24. What is the least value of m if 2³×3³×7×m is a perfect square?
25. Factorize completely the expression
(h + 2k)² + 4k² – h².
B. 2k(h + 2k)
C. 2k(2h + 3k)
D. 4k(h + 2k)
26. Evaluate in base two 11011 – 101
27. Find the length of the vector (4, -2)
28. The bearing of Q from P is 040° and the bearing of R from P is 130°. If |PQ| = r and |PR| = 2r, find |QR|.
29. When the point (4, 5) is rotated through an angle in the anticlockwise direction about the origin, its image is (-5, 4). What is the angle of rotation?
30. If x + 6/x = 5, find the value of x² + 36/x².
31. The minute hand of a wall clock is 10.5 cm long. How far does its tip travel in 24 hours? [ Take π = 22/7 ]
A. 0.66 m
B. 1.32 m
C. 7.92 m
D. 15.84 m
What is the highest rank in Ghana National Fire Service?
The highest rank in the Service is the CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (CFO) and slides down to Assistant Divisional Officer Grade Two (ADO II) being the last rank within the Senior Officers corp.
What does the Ghana National Fire Service do?
The Ghana National Fire Service is committed to ensuring safer communities throughout Ghana by containment of fire and reduction of fire-related accidents and deaths.
Ghana national fire service ranks and symbols
- CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (CF0)
- DEPUTY CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (DCFO)
- ASSISTANT CHIEF FIRE OFFICER (ACFO)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (DO I)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE TWO (DO II)
- DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE THREE (DO III)
- ASSISTANT DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (ADO I)
- ASSISTANT DIVISIONAL OFFICER GRADE ONE (ADO II)
- CADET OFFICER (CO) Personnel of this rank are not Senior Officers yet but are on Officer Corps training into becoming Senior Officers at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS).
Prospectus for ghana fire service
The above are some of the Samples of Ghana Fire Service Aptitude Test Questions & Answers on Numeracy & Logical Reasoning. GNFS Aptitude Test Questions and Answers For October 2021 Recruitment.
GNFS, Fire Service Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/, GNFS Aptitude Test Exams Questions 2021/2022/2023/2024, Ghana national Fire Service Aptitude Test Exams Answers, 2021/2022, Fire Service recruitment Aptitude Test Exams Questions & Answers 2021/2022/2023/2024, Fire Service Test Exams, Questions, 2021/2022,
- Ghana National Fire Service Salary in Ghana 2022
- Ghana Police Service Aptitude Test Questions – Numeracy & Logical Reasoning
- GIS, GNFS & Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test, See Most FQAs By Applicants
- Ghana Prisons Service Aptitude Test Questions & Answers on Numeracy & Logical Reasoning
- How to Easily Pass GIS, GNFS and Ghana Prisons Aptitude Test
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]