Guidelines For Self-Learning on the 2021 PHC Learning Management System
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICE 2021 POPULATION AND HOUSING CENSUS (2021 PHC).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Guidelines for Self-Learning on the 2021 PHC Learning Management System for Regional
The Learning Management System (LMS) is the primary platform for the virtual (non-live) training of all field officers of the 2021 Population and Housing Census. All the training modules and other
supplementary materials have been made accessible through the LMS to field officers. The LMS
recognizes two categories of users, namely, trainees and facilitators.
- Trainees are users with rights to login, view, and undertake learning tasks and activities.
- Facilitators are users with the rights to moderate, monitor, create and assign tasks to trainees and assess their performance.
How the 2021 PHC LMS self-learning works
- The self-learning process of the LMS has been made easier by uploading all training materials
like presentations, manuals, videos, and other documentations for trainees to facilitate learning,
enhance skills required to participate in the 2021 Population and Housing Census.
- A user account has been set up for each trainee enrolled on the system which requires a login to
participate in all activities required on the LMS. The first module of the training (Introduction
to 2021PHC) will be preloaded.
- A trainee will automatically be enrolled onto the next module based on the performance criteria
set for that module. It is required that a trainee gets 100% to qualify and be enrolled onto the
- The LMS keeps track of the task completion status of each trainee and monitors their progress
within the module
- A completed module will still be accessible to trainees after completion. Trainees can post questions for facilitators to respond to them using the Forum (Discussion) activity.
How to complete the module
There are some basic requirements or criteria trainees are expected to satisfy in each module in order to progress to the next module.
(1) After logging in and accessing a module, the trainee will have to
- DOWNLOAD the module materials (Download folder)
- Study the MODULE PRESENTATION (Presentation #1)
- Read through the GLOSSARY OF TERMS (Glossary of Terms) – if available
- Finally, take the MODULE QUIZ
(2) Trainees shall tick each of the task completion boxes beside the Module Sections to notify the system that the respective task has been completed.
(3) After successfully completing each task and obtaining the pass mark for the quiz, a BADGE is
awarded to the trainee to signify the successful completion of the respective module. The trainee receives a message of this award. The badge effectively qualifies the trainee to enroll into the next module. THE SYSTEM, BY VIRTUE OF THE BADGE, AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLS A
TRAINEE INTO THE NEXT MODULE.
(4) Trainees can click on Course Block->More Details, to view their TASK COMPLETION STATUS. All the task statuses must change from No to Yes for the Module to be deemed completed and badge awarded.
(5) Logging to the LMS.
Username : [email address used to register for 2021 PHC]
After logging in, the system will require every user to change the password. The first module of the
training namely, INTRODUCTION TO 2021PHC, will be loaded for the user.
- How to Easily Login to the Population and Housing Census LMS Portal 2021
- PHC 2021: What to do if you can not Login to the Self Learning Platform (LMS)
- NEW: How to Check and download the 2021 Population and Housing Census Shortlisted Applicant List – All Regions
- Check How to Download Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) 2021 Population and Housing Census (PHC) Training Manuals
- NABCO Career Pathways Skills Training and Learning : How to Fill & What’s Expected?
🎓Join BECE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2022 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]