WAEC BECE 2021 Private Candidate Registration Fee Schedules
WAEC BECE 2021 Private Candidate Registration Fee Schedules: Your Registration Is Not Valid Till You Pay The Requisite Fee(S).
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
|The subject fees are as follows:|
|4 subjects or more subjects||…||GH¢212.29|
- Correction of Entries
After submission of entries, candidates who wish to make any change(s) between 11th January and 28th February, 2021 will pay the following charges:
- GH¢50.00 where applicable for correction of centre, name, gender, address, picture or substitution of subject.
- For addition of subject(s), fees as stated in 12 (1) above will apply.
Entries made between 1st March and 19th March, 2021 will attract the
- Late Entry: One and half (1½) times the total entry fee;
- Substitution of Subject(s): One and half (1½) times the subject(s) fee;
- Addition of Subject(s): Twice the subject(s) fee;
- Correction of name, gender, address, picture or signature: GH¢50.00.
- WAEC Ghana Private Registration Fees Schedule for 2023
- How To Apply | WAEC 2023 NOVDEC Registration Portal
- BECE 2022 Private Candidate : See How to Register for 2022 Examination
- Update on 2023 Registration of BECE Candidates – March 2023
- How to Register For WASSCE 2023 Private Candidate Exams- Nov/Dec
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]