- All SHS 3 students will complete 1,080 hours before the beginning of WASSCE. They made up for lost time from October to December 2020 with the partial reopening of schools to complete the 2019/2020 academic year.
- All SHS 2 students will complete 1,440 hours of contact instead of the 1,134 as an effort to make up for a lost time.
- All SHS 1 students will complete 1,350 hours to help improve teaching and learning.
- Schools running this calendar have 5 tracks of students and at no point will more than 3 tracks of students be in school at the same time.
- Schools running this calendar have 4 tracks of students and at no point will more than 3 tracks of students be in school at the same time.
- The single-track calendar is designed to ensure the effective use of school infrastructure.
- All tracks of students have been provided with clear vacation and reopening dates to help schools, students, and parents plan.
- NEW GES: Reopening and Vacation Dates For Senior High Schools in Ghana- 2021
- SHS1 Students Calendar for the 2021 Academics with the Double and Single Track Schedules
- NABCO: How to Fill the ‘MAY TIMESHEET’ as an Educate Ghana Trainee
- SHS1 Reopening Rescheduled from 10th March to Thursday 18th March 2021
- GES Official Statement on the Postponement of SHS 3 Students Reopening Date
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to email@example.com