GNFS- Documentation & Orientation of Qualified Applicants Ongoing
GNFS- Documentation & Orientation of Qualified Applicants 2022: Earlier last week, we update you On GNFS Auditioning and Selection of Applicants 2021/2022.
In that update, we made it clear that Follow-up calls are also going to be made to ensure no qualified applicant in the aforementioned categories misses out in the impending justify your inclusion exercise.
Now information at hand indicates that the management of the Ghana National Fire Service has started Documentation and orientation of qualified applicants at the Fire Academy and Training School (FATS).
In a video sighted, Some applicants share their experience regarding the 2021 GNFS recruitment.
See the Video Below.
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
- GNFS: Fire Service Screening, See What to Do if You’ve not Received Message (SMS)
- Update on Recruitment into the Ghana National Service For June 2022
- GNFS 2021 Recruitment, What’s Next After Aptitude Test
- Ghana National Fire Service Salary in Ghana 2022
- GNFS Various Regional Screening Centres with Their Contact Details
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]