Just In: Mid Semester Break For SHS 3 Students Should Be Observed in Schools
The Ghana Education Service in their earlier updates mentions that SHS 3 students are permitted to go on mid sem break. In that updates, the Management of GES also emphasizes that Students who do not want to go home will be allowed to stay. The school will take care of them.
Now new information received from the GES Management is that;
- GES: SHS 3 Students are Permitted to go on Mid-Sem Break
- Ghana Education Service Holiday Break Notice and Session Academic Calendar
- GES: Reopening Date For SHS 3 Students have Been Rescheduled to 5th May 2021, See More Details Below
- When are The 2020 BECE Candidates/Newly Placed Students Going to School?
- University For Development Studies (UDS) 2020/2021 Academic Calendar
In other to continue receiving more news and update from us, we encourage you to Subscribe to OUR PUSH NOTIFICATION or JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE below this post for more these updates.
Please kindly Link Back to This Page When You Take or Paraphrase an Article From This Site. We SHALL Take Legal Action If YOU Failed To Do So. Thanks
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org