NABCO Career Pathways Transition Application Portal: Date Schedules By Modules
Earlier today, we made mention that the NABCO permanent job application portal is now based on modules.
We also stated that dates and schedules for other modules would be communicated to you when they are out.
Now, the information reaching us is that the NABCO HQ has finally come out with the full dates schedules by modules.
This is to enable all trainees from the modules to be fully aware of their dates for the registration.
Please note that each trainee is expected to take note of the schedules and act as expected. Below are the date schedules for each module.
UPDATES ON THE CAREER PATHWAYS TRANSITION PROCESS PORTAL
DATE SCHEDULE BY MODULES
Feed + Heal + Enterprise Ghana; Form Now until 6:00 am Sunday, November 29, 2020.
Revenue Ghana from 6:00 am Sunday, November 29, 2020, to 6:00 am, Tuesday, December 01, 2020
Educate Ghana from 6:00 am Tuesday, December 01, 2020, to 6:00 am Thursday, December 03, 2020
Civic + Digitise Ghana from 6:00 am Thursday, December 03, 2020, to 6:00 am Saturday, December 05, 2020.
Kindly also note, that we have allowed the system to acknowledge the following for Ghana Card for trainees who have registered but haven’t been issued with a card yet. Those who haven’t registered can also go to NIA and register;
1. In place of the Ghana Card Number, Input SURNAME-DATE OF BIRTH in the following format ( ACQUAH-22/11/2020 ),
2. In place of uploading of a copy of Ghana Card, upload the RECEIPT issued by NIA after registration.
SOURCE: NABCO HEADQUARTERS
- Statutory Public Holidays & Commemorative Days in Ghana for the Year 2021
- NABCO Career Pathways Portal For Permanent Job Closing Date Extended
- NABCO Permanent Job Application: See What to do if You couldn’t Register/Complete Application
- NABCO: November 2020 Stipends Validation Ongoing, See When to Expect Payment
- How to Print Your Submitted NABCO Career Pathways Application Form
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Have an Article you want to be Featured Our Site? Send it to email@example.com