Confirmed: NABCO December 2021 Stipends Arrears Dully Paid, See What to Do Here
Confirmed: NABCO December 2021 Stipends Arrears Dully Paid, See What to Do Here :
Please kindly Share this Article on WhatsApp, Facebook and other Social Media Platform Using the Button Below. Thanks For Sharing🙏
Earlier this week, we gisted you about the NABCO’s Plan to Pay Stipends Arrears for December 2021. In that update, we made mention that, all trainees who are eligible will be paid using the Validated Payment List for December 2021 or Payment voucher for November 2021 if there are no any changes to trainees status as at December 2021.
Now Information reaching us is that, the NABCO Stipends arrears for For December 2021 has been dully paid and Trainees can now go and load their monies.
“Dear NABCO trainee. Dec.2021 allowance of GHS 669.25 has been paid to your e-zwich card number …… A processing fee of GHS 0.75 was charged. Thank you.”
What To do if You’ve Not Received Yours?
- First, visit the bank or any e-zwich machine and load your card.
- Once your card is loaded, the balance will be shown to you.
- If you’ve been paid, then you can go ahead and cash out.
- Any arrears owed will be equally be processed and paid subsequently.
- Confirmed: NABCO Heal Ghana Trainees Stipends Arrears Dully Paid, See What to Do Here
- Confirmed: NABCO July and August 2021 Stipends Dully Paid, See What to Do if you Haven’t Yet Receive Message
- NABCO September/October 2021 Stipends Dully Paid, See what to Do if You’ve not had Yours
- Confirm! NABCO April Stipends Duly Paid. Do This, If You’ve Not Received SMS
- JUST IN: NABCO January and February Arrears has been Paid, Do this, if you haven’t gotten yours
🎓Join BECE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
🔥✔️ Join Our WASSCE 2023 Preparation WhatsApp Group👉 JOIN HERE
Thanks For Reading! Please share this post with your Family and Friends for them to also benefit.
Follow Us on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram for More Updates!
Have an Article you want to be Featured on Our Site? Send it to [email protected]